Advanced block struggling...

Mog

Best answers
hey, does anyone know if theres gonna be multi-block struggling in beta 1.1, i know that multi-ps'ing has been done...
ive asked this a few times in other threads but not got any useful answers. ;/
i recon it would be great if you could bs 2 kamehamehas... you might stand a chance if you'd just reached ssj and the others hadn't. :]

if there is going to be multi bs's then can two people block one beam?

also, will players be able to transform while in a bs in beta1.1 or future versions or is it like that for a reason?

Best answers
I think there will be multiple pss in beta 1.1 but i m not 100% sure!!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hmmm...Multiple BS's would be humorous to see, if it is in 1.1, I'd laugh to see one guy getting hammered by like 5 people all with Final Flash's and kamehameha's

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would be weird when ur winning!

Like when u win a bs now, u shoot a ball with power back to the one who shot it!

Then u would shoot like 5 balls backand u can only aim at one! that's insane o_O

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some people keep making no sense at all.

A.) Beta 2 wont be out for well over a year.
B.) Multiple Power Struggling is in 1.1

As for the topic heading, I don't know, but I doubt it. It's hard enough to block struggle a single beam.

Mog

Best answers
lol, i didnt think id get any good answers! ;/
As for the topic heading, I don't know, but I doubt it. It's hard enough to block struggle a single beam.
it might be hard to do but i think in b1.1 theres gonna be a cvar to enable/disable gaining pl when you die. if thats true then there should be ppl with alot higher pls than other players so it would be good for low pl players to gang up on high pl players. :]
anyway, a bs against two big bangs or deathballs wouldnt be difficult...

also i recon it would be cool if two people could block one beam, say if an enemy vegeta fires a final flash at your team mate, you could help him bs it.

i dont think these things will be in b1.1 tho cos it doesnt say anything about it in the b1.1 outline (which has disapeared for some reason) o_O

Best answers
I wud still liek it if we cud telport during a power up of a beam attack liek goku does in cell saga... teleports and slamsa a kamehameha upwards into cell...

Junaid

Best answers
thats what his instant transmission is for... and by the way he CAN do it in the game when hes ssj. as for the multiple block struggling yes it would be useful for lower pl ppl to gang up on others with higher pl but remember.. the ppl with higher pl can also do the same to a lower pl person...so in short i dont think it would be a good idea...and doubt it would be implemented

Mog

Best answers
as for the multiple block struggling yes it would be useful for lower pl ppl to gang up on others with higher pl but remember.. the ppl with higher pl can also do the same to a lower pl person...so in short i dont think it would be a good idea...and doubt it would be implemented
yeah maybe, but if this is a bad idea then multi-power strugling would be a bad idea too cos ppl can do the same... i doubt the team are making something they think will be bad! :p
also, in the second part of the idea, other people can help block beams... that would mean team mates could help the weak person. :smile:
anyway, why would someone thats already stronger than the weak guy get help from other strong people?! and i doubt the block struggle would really last long enough for the other guy to charge up a beam and fire it! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom