whats your favprite attack?

V'

Best answers
I like the melee corkscrew attack.It always wows me every time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its always fun to melee them to the floor and hit em with a big bang!

Best answers
My fav attack is melee. But since it isnt on that list, ill say final flash, just because i like nuking the place when someone makes me mad :p

Best answers
Death Ball because it's fast charging and very deadly plus it looks intimidating :devgrin:

Best answers
You dont have piccolos EYE BEAM ;( id have to say though SBC and EYE BEAM and transformed piccolos mesaka. Those are cool

Best answers
Masenka owns, it isnt very strong but ITS FAST and the formation rocks when youre charging it!!!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scatterbeam, most definitely. Nothing like 6 homing fully charged Finishing Busters to get the work done for you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finishing Buster, just because it has the word "Buster" in it, and anything with the word "Buster" in it other than "Buster Bunny" is totally cool.

O_O

Best answers
I picked Final Flash. Looks so cool when your in a power struggle.

NOTE: I know Final Flash is not for power struggles so dont bother posting to tell me that.

Best answers
The attack i would like would either be the Spirit Bomb only problem with that move is that it takes to long to charge but oh well, second would be Kamehameha or the big bang attack.

Best answers
I'd go with SBC but its too easly dodged. So I'll say Final Flash. Oh and ssj_Gohan I've won many PS's using FF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom