Ki / ESF-Bot

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For all the fans of the ESF and/or Ki Bot, we have an announcement for you:

Me and Me (well doesn't that look weird?) are going to combine our code, since Me is now also a member of the ESF team. :yes:
This means that instead of the ESF - OR - Ki bot, there will be 1 bot that has the good qualities of both bots.

Tell us what you think.

Best answers
that can turn out to become really great! two masters in work:rolleyes: ;D :smile:

Best answers
so wot u going to call them

i clame the making of the name, Esf-ki bots or Ki Esf bots
and so on and so on

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know for sure, but I think the name will just be ESF-Bot, seeing it's just going to be the official bot for ESF. I'll ask Me what he thinks. :D

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Shut up and get to work :p

Best answers
Plz make the bots smart that they can melee back cause the ki-bot cant. in my game:S

Best answers
I expected this to happen.Good luck to both of you on working on the bots.I highly doubt anyone would be able to make bots like that.But anyways I thank:

Blade - For actually making bots for ESF
Me - Improving bots :)
Botman - His source code is well....what most bots are made of.

Good luck on them.I have high hopes on both of you.

PS Daimao dont be rude.:)lol j/k

Best answers
Me is in the esf team O_O . :yes: GOOD JOB ME.....umm...YA:yes:

Best answers
i think the combination of you two, whoho, the bots will be amazing great, i hope, no i got no doubt in it. and me congrats to join the esf-team, go on with ya work

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good Move. :yes:

Now ppl with low connections can rely on bots which keep improving. :)

And of course its nice to got bots yourself incase you need to LAN test stuff but need opponents.

btw.. maybe making the bot installed in ESF already since its official now? i mean.. just add it to the standard install?

Best answers
Originally posted by D.C. Darkling
btw.. maybe making the bot installed in ESF already since its official now? i mean.. just add it to the standard install?
Do you mean like Boxwar??If they did it would rock!But however.......the bot dll will become the default dll....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Box wha?

Anywayz... who cares if it replaces the standard dll.. when the bots official i'm sure thats mere detail.

Best answers
will you guys still periodically update bots(and not just release a new version of bots everytime a new esf version comes out?)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
will it still have the same things as the norm ki bots...like the melee percent?

Best answers
yea thats a good idea but if they turn out crap then i suggest that ME carrys on

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by lost soul
yea thats a good idea but if they turn out crap then i suggest that ME carrys on
I don't think you got the point o_O , we're both going to work on 1 bot now. That is: the combination of the ESF bot AND the Ki bot in 1 single bot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom