Saiyaman's Sigs

Best answers
New fonts are a BIG neccessity. Try to set themes, and not cram random character pics in. Try setting a young Gohan theme or a SSJ Teen Gohan theme ect. And your bg's need mucho's work.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should use less pictures, they're kind of cluttering up the sig o_O

Best answers
You're useing Fireworks your numuro uno one problem.

Best answers
cool, thanks for the critiques, what do you mean by fireworks?

i use photoshop 7 and i am new to it, how do i get the cool textures like what orion has? and how do you blend the picture into the background?

Best answers
You use Photoshop o_O all those BG's I can make in 10 seconds in Fireworks, you really need to get some skillz. Im not one to brag but *jaw drops*

Best answers
geez, your so kind, considering i got this yesterday i don't think they are bad

Best answers
@ sai@stfu, leave him alone, and answer his question

@saiyaman@ those r good 4 a first(i shouldnt be takin lol) but maybe i would blend some in, take the crop tool, right click on the layer(dont merge them until the sig is done btw) and choose blending options

the 2 bars in the bottom middle are fun to fool around with. the first makes the pic more transparent, the second one affects how much the background 'overpowers' the sig

Best answers
Well Im sorry but he was asking for critique and Did he state BEFOREHAND that he just got it? I just gave my opinion :rolleyes:

Best answers
Well for a first sig very nice but simple so try mixing with backrounds and pic's. Also change the layers mode for overlaying the pic with bg. :D

Best answers
i made this one, it is a bit more simple with some effects that i recently learned from a website that uselessresponse recommended to me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the new one you did, but the gohan looks like guhan, i think you put too much wind on it, pic quality could be a lil better, try zooming and using the smudge tool if you havent already

Best answers
for some reason i din't notice that Gohan looked like Guhan . . .

i am working on another of either gohan or goten, haven't decided yet, but i am gonna use this cool affect that uselessresponse taught me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
then my confusing tutorial was readable enough? YAY

btw clean out your PMs, i filled it, and in imageready there is a SAVE AS OPTIMIZED option near the save option on the file tab

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now i can, make the transistion smoother between the text, you have the transistion speed too low for all but the ones on son gohan, and it looks strange and too fast, that or you used too few frames on that one

it should look like this or with my tutorial this is what i got

now you need to work on your backround skills, and that picture could be better

Best answers
thanks for that, i decided to make some of my own changes, if you look at the one above you will notice it is just a bit different then before

Best answers
There nice and all but the sig its self is to plain make a backround then add animation to it :)

Best answers
I could help you if you want as long as you have photoshop if so pm me k :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom