Guys1

Best answers
all right ill tell u now i am the biggest N00B youll ever met for ESF that is.Anyway i got some Q's they are:

1.The thing Buu has wit the little guy on it wot is he soppose to do??o_o

2.I cant find the manul were is it at???o_O

3.How do you get your CF CT or wot ever it is the thing that tell you your almost to Transform how do you get it to go up???;/

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. that attack with the little guy on it, its buu's regenreation move. it slowly regenerates health

2. sorry cant help ya there:(

3. you have to fight until the cf bar is full, then you press z (z is the default button) to ascend then you press x (x being the default) to decend.

only certain characters can descend though like all the sayians and piccolo.

oh yeah and next time you make a thread, name it something that would tell other people what youre talking about. i didnt know what it was until i read it.:p

Best answers

C:sierra/half-life/esf/ESF Manual.swf

its it the main esf folder its a Flash file

Best answers
2. the manual should be here but it has not been uploaded to the server since they changed (c'mon slackers (j/k))

3. to get ur CF bar full u just fight, kill people, die it will slowly go up, and depending on what charecter u are u will need a certin power level to get a full CF bar i know for Krillin he must have a Power level of 3 million im not sure for other players tho, but i know that if u are Gohan he does it ths fastest.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, that answers all your questions, be greatful to these guys, this thread is now closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom