interesting screenshot...*** it

Best answers
eh.
the legs are perfect, the rest is crappy? i'd say u can do that in photoshop or something :talk:

Best answers
let me guess, the first one was done with eyelazer or frieza disc, the second with masenko. am i close or still off?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Most of these screenies are either them tryin a disc or a masenko, since they are taller than Krillin or Gohan, the Bone allignment is screwed up.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the second one is a change from buu ... u change model, and with vegeta, u have the attacks from buu, with that he's doing the regeneration and that looks really weird like u see, the first is something similar

Best answers
i know that models deform when they perform attacks from other characters .. :rolleyes:
but that goku picture just doesn't make sense :p the legs seem perfect and i can't figure out what happened to the rest of the body.. doesn't quite looke like it's bones, well for me at least. :]

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I assume Goku was trying the frieza disc. Vejita was doing Krillin's I believe.

Best answers
goku wasn't trying any attack at all or i would have heard him doing so, no attack at all hear me!
i took 3 screenies of goku but the one u have seen is the one that shows it the most clearly.

do u guys maybe girls know of a thread of something similar that tells u where the sensu beans are cause i can't find any in cell_day.

almostdeleted

A
No whats really funny about that screen shot? Your still using the default gohan. HAHAHAHA

Best answers
well esf isn't the only game i play u fool and but the way u said that it sounds like ur just a little punk-ass kid.
note:- i don't give a damn shi*t if i use default models wats it to you?!?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Dude he was not aiming anything towards you, he was simply making fun of the default Gohan model.

BTW, sensus I do believe are not in cell_day, I could be wrong though:scared:

Best answers
ok ok ok, fine, i'm fine with that. for cell_day i looked all over the map twice and couldn't find any so there prolli arn't any in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom