Competition

Best answers
Hello (new to forum, not esf)

I've found that most of the good competition is with {ape} members. I consider myself to be a casual gamer...but the average guy in any random server just isn't really that good. I usually end up asking all the people to go on the other team. So , just to let anyone know, I can usually be found playing between 8pm and 1am eastern time. ESF name: Kendall.

Thanks guys.

I need competition! hahaha

Now, don't get me wrong, im not glorifying myself in any way. Don't take it like that.

It was rather amusing though, I had a melee bout with an {ape} member, and won like 4/4 matches, and someone (can't remember the name, you know who you are) called me a god. Hahaha, I could do little more than laugh.

PS - If you're fighting me and I suck major ass, like total n00bage, it's probably my brother. :p

Sorry bro. haha

Adam Kendall - Me
Ryan Kendall - bro

Just ask, he'll tell you.

Best answers
PS - If you're fighting me and I suck major ass, like total n00bage, it's probably my brother.

BULLS**T!!!!!!!

He just saying that because HE sucks ass bigtime!!!

because you can change the name before playing, so your brother can use his own name!!

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Closed.... No one needs to know if you are good or not.. they will find out if they see you in a server... I can also see this becoming a flame thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom