PDA

View Full Version : New sig, Shadow from SA2

Demi-Shadow
Mar 11th, 2003, 11:45 PM
http://mysite.freeserve.com/mloc/sig5.jpg

Crits, comments, compliments etc please. The reasoning behind this is because I got the sudden urge to have a sig with Shadow in it... because I think he's úber cool ;)

GreenBerets
Mar 11th, 2003, 11:58 PM
how do you make a background like that?

i like it all :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: of 5

Demi-Shadow
Mar 12th, 2003, 12:06 AM
My backgrounds (like that) are made up of LOADS of different layers using different colour blending modes, brushes and shapes.

Thanks for the compliment :)

Naz
Mar 12th, 2003, 08:52 AM
looks like some waves were used ;)

very nice sig, good pic with the background! The font that u picked for ur name though... doesn't look good, other then that :yes: work

Demi-Shadow
Mar 12th, 2003, 06:37 PM
Thanks Naz :) The font is the only problem I have with it too, I have a limited amount of fonts and that just happened to be another one i've been told about (I think Koblano told me about it :D)

MinesSkylineR34
Mar 12th, 2003, 07:19 PM
what font is that?

Demi-Shadow
Mar 12th, 2003, 07:26 PM
The font is Dark Crystal, I like it except for the G and the T..

MinesSkylineR34
Mar 12th, 2003, 09:00 PM
how did u get that into your photoshop?

Demi-Shadow
Mar 12th, 2003, 09:04 PM
I use Paintshop Pro 7 (says so in my signature), and I take it you mean the font.. well, you put it in your font folder.. and there you go ;)

MinesSkylineR34
Mar 12th, 2003, 09:17 PM
lol i dont know which folder to move to :p

Fury
Mar 12th, 2003, 10:15 PM
oooooooooooo i wish i could do that:S maybe could you make me a sig like that with kenshin?

@[email protected] IMO i luv that font

GotenksOwnz
Mar 12th, 2003, 10:20 PM
Hmmmmmmm sorry dont like it makes you look like you've lost your skill bring back the other one you made man :)

koblano
Mar 12th, 2003, 10:31 PM
:yes:
I like that. Its not the best, but it is quite good. much better than the last one. The background is good (matches well with the pic) and i like the way it all fits together. The font, i don't have a problem with. There are betetr fonts but that was probly the best you could do (you told me of your font woes lol). But it overall is a nice sig. Gotenksownz, i dont know what ur talkin bout.

Demi-Shadow
Mar 12th, 2003, 10:52 PM
Don't worry Koblano, he's a bit of a flashy sig whore ;) (lol! jk). Yeh, I had the sudden urge to make a shadow sig, and I dare say that there will be more in of the same to come (shadow that is, not the same type).

Fury, you need 50 posts to get one from me now (as I was getting 5 or 6 requests a day :rolleyes: ), PM me with details, like style, colours etc when you hit 50, and i'd be happy to make you one :)

koblano
Mar 12th, 2003, 11:16 PM
I should p[robably have a post limit. I have probly made about 15-20 sigs of which have disappeared bcuz they stop comin back. Meh. Maybe i'll set a limit

QuickSurfer
Mar 13th, 2003, 12:53 AM
the font looks like it says SSJ Gorenks O_o

Demi-Shadow
Mar 13th, 2003, 01:05 AM
yeh.. that T is one of the flaws in that font :(

mr. roshi
Mar 13th, 2003, 01:28 AM
gotenksownz was his other sig trendwhorish or something? o well it looks cool:)

Fury
Mar 13th, 2003, 02:19 AM
50 posts...gah! what cruel and unusual punishment!

imported_TwisteR
Mar 13th, 2003, 04:38 AM
yup nice sig, but then again ive already told you that in another thread. :D

GotenksOwnz
Mar 13th, 2003, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by mr. roshi
gotenksownz was his other sig trendwhorish or something? o well it looks cool:)

W00T o_o

Naz
Mar 13th, 2003, 09:46 AM
err not sure if that was spam, but yes, his previous sigs were very trendwhorish

Originally posted by Fury

@[email protected] IMO i luv that font

some hate it, some love it, everyone has their own opinion about it, I don't think it fits the rest of the background , it's not a font that goes well with the abstract bg imho

grtz Naz

TimTheEnchantor
Mar 13th, 2003, 11:56 AM
The character is what makes it look good, but the rest doesnt appeal to me .. lol

5/10 ... sorry

Demi-Shadow
Mar 13th, 2003, 06:44 PM
At least you're honest :)

I'm going to be redo my sig in a new style and a new font.. with any luck, after I've made 2 spawn sigs for 2 different people (suddenly became popular o_o)

Yeh, my previous sigs were nice (I think) but they started popping up everywhere, like a week after my spike one with that colour thing was out everyone had one, took over the forum (lol) so I decided to go back to the good old days of a character sig :D

GotenksOwnz
Mar 13th, 2003, 06:46 PM
Ok this is wierd there are like 2 others with sonic sig's now you have one how f**king sad.

Demi-Shadow
Mar 13th, 2003, 08:10 PM
I made one of them (for soccer), the other one is Majin Prince's. I'm not too bothered unless it suddenly sweeps the whole board, I really don't want that to happen again *wants to keep shadow in his sigs :(*

GotenksOwnz
Mar 13th, 2003, 08:11 PM
Thats why i have one art sig with my name and the other an anime sig as you can see so it stops copyers :D