New sig, Shadow from SA2

Best answers

Crits, comments, compliments etc please. The reasoning behind this is because I got the sudden urge to have a sig with Shadow in it... because I think he's úber cool ;)

Best answers
how do you make a background like that?

i like it all :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: of 5

Best answers
My backgrounds (like that) are made up of LOADS of different layers using different colour blending modes, brushes and shapes.

Thanks for the compliment :)

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks like some waves were used ;)

very nice sig, good pic with the background! The font that u picked for ur name though... doesn't look good, other then that :yes: work

Best answers
Thanks Naz :) The font is the only problem I have with it too, I have a limited amount of fonts and that just happened to be another one i've been told about (I think Koblano told me about it :D)

Best answers
The font is Dark Crystal, I like it except for the G and the T..

Best answers
I use Paintshop Pro 7 (says so in my signature), and I take it you mean the font.. well, you put it in your font folder.. and there you go ;)

Best answers
oooooooooooo i wish i could do that:S maybe could you make me a sig like that with kenshin?

@naz@ IMO i luv that font

Best answers
Hmmmmmmm sorry dont like it makes you look like you've lost your skill bring back the other one you made man :)

Best answers
:yes:
I like that. Its not the best, but it is quite good. much better than the last one. The background is good (matches well with the pic) and i like the way it all fits together. The font, i don't have a problem with. There are betetr fonts but that was probly the best you could do (you told me of your font woes lol). But it overall is a nice sig. Gotenksownz, i dont know what ur talkin bout.

Best answers
Don't worry Koblano, he's a bit of a flashy sig whore ;) (lol! jk). Yeh, I had the sudden urge to make a shadow sig, and I dare say that there will be more in of the same to come (shadow that is, not the same type).

Fury, you need 50 posts to get one from me now (as I was getting 5 or 6 requests a day :rolleyes: ), PM me with details, like style, colours etc when you hit 50, and i'd be happy to make you one :)

Best answers
I should p[robably have a post limit. I have probly made about 15-20 sigs of which have disappeared bcuz they stop comin back. Meh. Maybe i'll set a limit

Best answers
gotenksownz was his other sig trendwhorish or something? o well it looks cool:)

Best answers
50 posts...gah! what cruel and unusual punishment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom