Trunks

Best answers
I'm new to the forums but i would like to get my useless opinion out on the air.Why was Trunks made so weak and why give him a sword if he cant use it?:cry:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
He is not weak in fact, the burning attack if used right, can be lethal combined with melee, also in beta 1.1 he will have a sword ;)

By the Way Welcome to the Forums ;)

Best answers
I dont think hes weak... next to gohan isnt he the quickest to transform?

Best answers
I think his attacks are pretty weak they dont pack much of a punch. But his early transformation allows him to add more damage to his attacks which ive realised doesnt seem to add much cause his multiplier is only 1.5 right?

Best answers
oookay, well u see my point... but i cant wait to see what he can do with his sword... thats going to be fairly tight!

Best answers
actually his finishing buster is really strong... the only problem is u cant really power struggle with it so thats mainly trunks' weak point but other than that hes pretty muched evened out (other than the fact he has less attacks of course:D )

Best answers
Originally posted by ArchNemesis
actually his finishing buster is really strong... the only problem is u cant really power struggle with it so thats mainly trunks' weak point but other than that hes pretty muched evened out (other than the fact he has less attacks of course:D )
In 1.1 you will be able to power struggle with his finish buster(I think) Just shoot it then fire a beam at it. if they shoot a beam at it you can add power(maybe)

Best answers
k well that was just my opinion i guess i just wanted him to be the best of all the characteres:cool: Yes i do think being able to be the sword would be awesome. One more thing do you think we could get Trunks burning attack to be like Vegeta's final flash and give Gohan Masenko just a thought;D By the way excellent mod

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Finishing buster as it is, is a nice struggle weapon. Even though you can't pump more ki into it, you can stick someone in a struggle and charge up another attack, waiting for them to win or lose. Besides, that way you're not gonna pay for it if you do lose.

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom