krillen's transformations...

Best answers
just starting conversation but is any one else curious on how there gonna implement krillens stransformations??? i mean dont get me wrong the mystik krillen is fine hell hes really fast too but... what about when krillens gotta go up against ssj3 goku??? i doubt some mystik krillen wil cut it. well post ur opinions i guess...ya i think thats it...

Best answers
krillin did not go through a lot of transformations unlike most chars in the series. All I remember is the Guru Power up.

Best answers
exactly which is how im wondering will they keep krillen even with the other dbz charecters in the game. cause he gets left behind basically while everyone else is getting higher power levels...which leave krillen on the bench...just there cheering for the dbz team (metaphorically speaking)

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its almost already balanced in a way. It takes a lot longer to get to the state where Krillin can ascend. They could adjust the requirement and the PL multiplier accordingly as new transformations come out, I'm guessing.

Best answers
What they could do is have the normal bald krillin as the base, then when everyone assends to ssj then he goes to the guru part, then when they go ssj2 he can grow hair... however for him to match a ssj3 im thinking the esf team is going to have to something like switch his clothes and just make him more powerful .... or just leave him at that level.... if he stays that way in the series it doesnt bother me if its that way in the game :laff: after all i really dont like krillin

Best answers
if krillin has to fight an ssj3 goku, he will get stronger as he fights anyway. If krillin kills an ssj3 goku then the goku should get weaker... Simple

Best answers
i think they should get rid of krillen .. and put some newer characters in for example brolli and that guy who majin vegetta and goku fight ..

and they should have young trunks and gotens .. move onto another saga .

Best answers
Since Krillin has no transformations why not just give him a number of power ups/transformations based on the series.

1. Normal Krillin
2. Guru power up/Namek saga Krillin
3. Cell saga Krillin
4. Buu saga Krillin

Best answers
Originally posted by Dark-Goku
i think they should get rid of krillen .. and put some newer characters in for example brolli and that guy who majin vegetta and goku fight ..

and they should have young trunks and gotens .. move onto another saga .
you have to remember its STRICTLY from the series only no movies no gt no nothing just dbz ...even thought adding brolly wouldnt be bad.. but thats my opinion...

Best answers
I'm all for adding new characters, but why get rid of them? just add more in, remember, there is no set maximum number of characters, if it gets too long, you add a scroll bar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom