First time!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is the first day i ever started making sigs... and im really proud them..:rolleyes:

please give me some crits.. and ill make a sig for anyone who wants one..:laff:

i dont think u guys will ask since im a newbie!:cry:

:scared:

ill post the others.. once i get a new host.. cya guys later

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the Vegeta one, it IS simple but its fine anyways

I dont like the brolly one for the main reason of I hate renders on adobe, I rarely use Lighting efx, I use cloud, but I never never use lens flare, not matter how good ya sig is, a lens flare will ruin it (I know you did not use one, but just a tip :D)

Try downloading some Brushes, they can make a sig look very nice, I will have Ryoko get you some links :p (he knows tons)

also find some tuts on how too cut out images well, a well cut image makes all the different, if its done poorly (showing white or black or whatever the background was) it will end up ruining it

Ohh I went on abit..

*shuts up*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks aisha.. that helped me plenty!:shocked:

i hope ryoko can get me the links!:laff:

THANK YOU...

*if u can, please list a good host for sigs, im desperate.. tired of asking friends to hos them for me*:S

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, lycos.co.uk is a good host for sigs, I use it and it works perfectly!

For the sig, a nice clean start, the colors match the txt looks quite good with it, same with the pics, u just need to work a bit on ur bg's , something u will learn over time! Try out a lot of things and u'll get there!

grtz Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea.. right now im kinda confused... i want to learn how to make 3d things.. kinda like in ur sig.. :laff:

Best answers
Your picture quality is PERFECT can't get any sharper pics than those. The only two things I can critique and since your starting don't take em personally.

-Need to Download some texts all the default ones Suck bad.
-Need to develop BG skills and your sigs would look nice

As I said don't take these personally since you 'just' started. But so far It looks like you have potentiel.

*EDIT*- If you need an image host pm me the images you want hosted, I'll be glad to host them.

Best answers
i can tell that you will be a very good sig maker, very soon if you d/l some new text and practice bgs :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks for the crits guys! dont worry.. i dont take things personally.. i dont care if u say the suck.:laff:

heres another one i made for ~{ape}~SSJ Panther

i also made this one for ~{ape}~SSj2 Gohan

hope u like...:rolleyes:

*i need to learn 3d!*;D

Best answers
the quality of ur pics is great! Only thing I could suggest, is the font. Of course backgrounds make sigs, fonts I believe play a bigger role. But, that's me, I mean - look at my sigs *cough* blow nuts *cough*. Yea...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

and my first ever wallpaper... might be plain but i will update it in a little bit.. but for now.. tell me what i can do with it to make it better.. thanks!

:scared:

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ur current one has a bit too much white, for me I like the "runner" one better, while I'm sceptical on your backgrounds, the font u use for ur sigs look very good, many ppl have problems with it but it looks great on ur sigs!

grtz Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks for the crits.. i hope i get to learn some 3d soon.:rolleyes:

heres a little something i whipped up after playing ZOE2..

i made this one for some guy on irc.. named tff|skit... hope he likes it..

heres another one of Anubis.. but this one my friend made.. he posts on this forum.. but he is rare to see:laff: his name is Altron

:tired:

Best answers
hey no fair you just started and your better than me and better than most ppl here who have been goin for some time!:p id get on the sig maker list if i were you

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the one u made for skit, I also like the first one u made for anubis, not the second one though.. seentheeffectwaaaytoomuch :) , u might want to concider to put a black outline on the font u used for the firs one for anubis

grtz Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks for the crits naz.. always good to hear from u:D

well.. ill be making more soon.. most likely today.. but if anyone wants to request a sig.. go for it.. :p

oh.. and heres a little something i made for.. [=TM=]Vegetto.. hope he likes it.. crits.. please /me summons Naz!:p

heres another one i made for grOOvy.. my former ape memeber..:( hope he likes it

Best answers
Ok first of all....why didnt u give me credit on the first anubis? just cuz i beat u in zoe dont mean u gotta do that... anyway
The backrounds are cool but that vegetto pic is wierd. Try to lay off the extrusions too :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom