Does any one have tips for Piccolo?

Best answers
dont use eye lazer, SBC is coll but will be attached in the new 1.1 beta, mesenko is good, thats about

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree his sbc is his best attack, after melee offcourse, I never really liked his eyelaser

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, Masenko has quite good damage and a really fast charge, the problem with it is though, that ur not able to move when charging, wich gives it a disadvantage vs a generic beam

grtz Naz

Best answers
OMG, don't listen to them ... you can use eyelaser if you want m8. i just think they're acting kinda noobish. don't use eyelaser this, don't use that ... nanananana

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well it's all about opinions, no need to take your conclusions out of that

Best answers
Tips for Piccolo

1.NEVER use masenko,its very weak and takes too long to charge.
2.Melee them and then scatter shot them when they are on the ground.
3.Powerstrugle with a Fully Charged Special Beam Cannon,when they are powerstruglig your SBC.shoot them with another one.
4.Teleport alot when someone is on your tail (When they try to melee you)
5.Eye Laser works exelent for killing oponents from great distance.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Scattershot is goos, since you can move around while blasting it and then right click to make them all move inwards....Special Beam Cannon can be quite lethal if you charge it and get a direct hit on someone;)
Melee is always good....Masenko packs more of a punch than generic beam, use it if you have enough time to hit someone while they are on the ground.

Eye laser is a good way to take out Hp pretty fast when someone is on the ground or far away.

Best answers
Scattershot is good for someone who is currently firing a beam as they are immobile.SBC hurts when you combine transform and turbo together.Masenko......I dunno how to explain it,but try to turn on turbo before using it.

Eyelasers are IMO a last resort weapon when you have to go for high-PL people,disk spammers and of course you can have laser wars....:)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea that always helps, also its good when someone is charging a beam far away, you can laser them, and run ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom