problem whit melee

Best answers
well i block a melee and then i try to attack but the other block's and he does very fast a melee back
how can i do that and how you block spirit bomb

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well a simple trick to countering melee is to hold down the attack button as you block and as soon as you do block their attack, let go of the block but keep hold of the attack. This usually works. And for blocking a spirit bomb, hold down block when it flies at you and going "turbo" helps. If you need any more help with basics like block and powerstruggling check out the ESF_Manual.swf(open with an internet browser) found in your esf folder. It requires the Flash plug-in, but most people have that now days.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Another tip, if someone is blocking and you melee them, chances are they are going to give you a swift counter attack, so your best bet is to Teleport up, down,back,left or right the second after you hit their block, another thing to do is try to find a way around the blocker, since you can hit them from the side or behind.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or you can always use the disks, Eye Laser, Finger Laser, Candy Attack, or blind and attack the person from a different angle. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom