Old Alpha1.0....the good old days...

Best answers
Does anybody know a site to download the OLD version of esf....

Best answers
bweik telenet

Skynet Adsl rules the world (§Belgium§):cool:

Best answers
LAN and just for the ´´good old days´´ feeling

Best answers
DAMN!!!! i downoaded and i get the Client.dll error, same with alpha 2.0....:( :( :( :(

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Cable rules SO Telenet rules
ADSL suxxxor

Best answers
TELENET ownzzzz
ive got telenet and i can download with a max of 600kb/sec
BELGIUM ownz all :rolleyes:

Best answers
That belgium link goes to esf alpha 1.9
I don't think there was an esf alpha 1
I have esf alpha 1.5 for anyone who wants to see it.

Best answers
Y would you want to play alpha when beta 1 is out alpha didnt have all skins and buu didnt have nothing there wuss no melee beta 1 is really better.

Best answers
just let they guy d/l it!! man.. he sure knows that beta is better.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yo dawg i could hook u up wit da fmod for 2.0 me n mystix and logan and bi0 got the 2.0 up and running but the only peeps taht host servers for us are mystix and bi0 but ni0 is makin us a map so its only mystix when he feels like it.. just aim me for the fmod for 2.0 i think thats all u need for it o ya my aim sn is nsw316

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by thenamekman
Y would you want to play alpha when beta 1 is out alpha didnt have all skins and buu didnt have nothing there wuss no melee beta 1 is really better.
There was a esf alpha 1.0, our first release. Ofcourse, back then we didnt exactly have that many servers up... we didnt really have much of anything...

Best answers
Originally posted by thenamekman
beta 1 is better but DID YOU NOT HEAR HIM, he said he wanted it for LAN and to remind him of the good old days!;(

Best answers
WOW! ESF sure has progressed alot since then. I do remember having alot of fun with alpha 1.0 though!!!:)

Best answers
Beta 1.0 rulez all versions, but i just wanted to have the old ones for tha oldies feelin.

Best answers
Y do people like alpha so much ?Everything wussnt even finished i got so boreing beta is like the best and beta 1.1 is going to rock>.

Best answers
i played one of the alphas, and i got so pissed off at it becuase there was so many problems it wasnt evne funny.

when you would gotot eh frieza disk, switch to another weapon, then you go back to it, its still there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by mysticssjgoku4
i played one of the alphas, and i got so pissed off at it becuase there was so many problems it wasnt evne funny.

when you would gotot eh frieza disk, switch to another weapon, then you go back to it, its still there.
I agree its not funny at all you know when I play ESF I kill this dude whos using Freeza I always laugh when he goes NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! lol is really funny and whem Im beating a guy so fast lol the guy was wtf where is he I teletransport too much I was freaking fast he didnt know where I was now that was FUN!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom