Lynx's Signature Thread

Best answers
Ok ill post my old work then my new work, Hope everyone enjoy's and critz my work. Thanks.

Old.

New.

Well these are all the sig's I have up to date. Let me know what you think and I hope ill have a few more sig's by the end of today.

Best answers
The part in your sig: .:| Sig By Lynx - Thanks Lynx |:. you got that from Light scream.. lol

They are ok, real basic though...basic in an OK way..

Best answers
i like the one with the guy kidnapping the chic;)

sry bout the problems btw

Best answers
Also here are the other's I couldnt fit them all on the first post. :(

New.

They were for Fury but he seem's to have asked me and g0tenksOwnz. *sigh*

Best answers
no, but by the way you talked on aim i thought you werent makin it so i asked him and you call me a $hithead...whatever

Best answers
lmao... i never said such a thing. I said your a prick. Get your story straight. lol

Best answers
wow youre a awesome sig maker! o_O could you make me one i dont care what is in it i know youll make it good:]

Best answers
I didnt know i misspelled Ruroui Kenshin, One of the site's i went to spelled it Rurou without the i, Ill fix it later on.

Kakarotto69 - Here is your sig, Hope you like it.

Critz Please.

Best answers
lmao... Geocities has been acting up lately dont know wtf is going on. But I can see them again, so check it again. lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Kakarotto69
wow youre a awesome sig maker! o_O
:talk: :talk: thats funneh

Pretty basic sigs, I dislike the black and white ones, and the animation on them of are very simple, just makeing them look bad, only one I like is the maron one, tho the text dont fit and makes it look like "moron" at 1st

Best answers
you exceeded youre daily alloted data transfer try a new host....geocities sux0rs
email it to me please, im
[email protected]
you dont have to do anything though, making the sig in the first place was totally optional

Best answers
lol Aisha first off it seem's your not criting my work it sounds more like your saying they suck, Besides the crit on the maron sig about the text. But doesnt bother me, Cause i like them and thats really all that matter's. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cold hard fact, I dont suck up and write **** like "Ohh its wonderfull" I crit work, meaning I say whats good about it (if anything) and whats bad about it, if you post something just too get a ego boost thats your own prob, real sig makers can take crits

Best answers
*sigh* Im sorry but your a waste of time. Please stop the cheap talk and crit how you like, What you say doesnt bother me one bit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[ 15:34:20 ] _[ SinisterLynx ] *sigh* You seem to have problems and ill let that pass by. But i really could careless what you think or have to say.
[ 15:35:12 ] _[ Aisha ] eh, I dont even know who you are... weirdo
[ 15:36:15 ] _[ SinisterLynx ] *sigh* You must be a complete idiot. Your the one disrespecting me/my work at the thread you just posted.
[ 15:36:20 ] _[ SinisterLynx ] *sigh* Dumbass.
[ 15:36:48 ] _[ Aisha ] you got your sigh emote stuck on... read my reply and welcome to ignore

Now who is the dumbass? :S

*walks away from thread, dislikes people who cannot takes crits*

Best answers
Correcrt me if I'm wrong but you said you don't care what he says and your getting all worked up about this... People need to make up their minds o_O

Best answers
lmao... You only gave 1 crit about maron sig, And i belive the others you said you dont like them because there black and white. Not much of a crit more of you not liking them cause there black and white. You could of said add color or something, But im done wasting my time with you.

<--- Thinks Aisha should learn to spell. emote = Remote

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom