teleport

Best answers
I saw someone today that teleported very far by one click on his mouse! How does he do that? i realy dunno!!!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
only 1 people right? he is just using a teleport bind. :| so that trick is very lame..

Best answers
Its not actually a trick...its just not thought of to do. I actually felt stupid when I relized to do it- PM me and I'll let a few of you know how...Can't let to many people be shootin around the map, lol.

Best answers
what do u mean by that?? i just go in a direction and jam the teleport button like mad :D never really thought there was some trick to it other than scripting thougho_o .....

Best answers
That does work, but its not as fast. Not even close really...this is more like an instant transmission o_O . Well, like I said pm me if you'd like to know how.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
It is better to rapidly tap the button I think, since you can stop at anytime to save ki, and you can have a relative idea of where you are after you teleport.

Best answers
Ok, just to let you know-- this isnt like a script or anything. Its a normal bind like anything else and you can adjust how far you go just like normal teleporting, but faster. And this way, no more swore fingers! :D

Best answers
to bad that your mailbox is full, vegetto
I would like to know, i am fond of high speed!:]

Best answers
Eh, there you go. Mailbox is empty. Seriously, if I tell you people how, you will slap yourselves on the forehead for not relizing how easy it is...I did. Anyways...I can only tell so many people or else people will be shooting across the map, all over the place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom