Shadow Sig - Part Deux

Which one?

• The first one?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • .. Or the second?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Ok, decided to remake the shadow sig with a new font and some different effects.. well, different to my usual effects :D

*First one remade again*

Not sure which one to use, I like them both.. but they are different effects (slightly different). At the moment i'm swaying towards the first one.. Crits, compliments, comments etc please :)

Best answers
theyre the same pics lol

im going to do a crappy attempt at a Tails sig...how do i do avatars? crop the image and hope itll fit?

Best answers
lol, 2-1 on the votes.. i'll wait until the traffic picks up. Hey, can you say 'WHY' you think the one you pick is good/better than the other? thanks.

Best answers
Second I like the light on the right side.

almostdeleted

A
Very nice. I like the second but I dont think you spent as much time on it as you shouldve. It looks like you got worse. YOu didnt bring out your full potential. Still very nice though.. Hows my new son sig.

Best answers
I think 2nd sig why becuz it has more gfx in it then the first one can you do it in green and blue plz :)

Can people plz stop copying ssj3_gotenks sig rofl ur all doing sonic and friends sig's haha sad tbh :p

Best answers
Why do people keep saying 'I'm not doing my best' etc? Just because these sigs aren't trendwhorish? Anyway, thanks for the comments, looks like number 2 :)

*Edit* Can't wait until the main 3 sig artists have a look, I want their opinions.. (talking about Naz, Ryoko and Koblano :))

Best answers
LOL. It's funny, bcuz i remember back when i was like the one NOONE liked. (my sigs were ULTIMA CRAP!!)

Well, you see, i like the effect WAY better than the last one, but i don't lkike the shadow pic as much. I liked the other pic of shadow much better. But I like the new font (except the N, what is wrong with the n? Well, it isn't TAHT bad but the font is weird). Overall, i like them both, the bottom one I like the light effects, but the bottom i like the swirly fire effect. I unno, I say change the shadow pic back and then let me decide. but overall it gets a :yes:

Best answers
Ok, this one is for Koblano..

Ok, I fixed the N and put the other pic in :) Hehe, a time when Koblano sucked? no way ;).. then again, not saying I don't suck now.. but I used to suck, when I first started about 2 months ago.. :D

Best answers
Erm.. no, it's a different pic, don't know if it's still on your cache or something but I reuploaded a different pic lol. let me try delete the old one from my account and reupload it again..

How about now?

Best answers
i like them both! woohoo! could you make me one to replace this crap jin kazama one i made in 5mins? like the same as that maybe a green bg and Rurouri Kenshin:]

also if you do make it can you have it say PrimalFury instead of Strife? im gettin my name changed to that after i can FIND OUT WHICH ADMIN TO PM to get it changed! i dont know who the admins are! agh!

anyway, thanks and nice sigs

Best answers
I like it!!! I think it was cached, but i like it! Good job! The N looks WAY betetr now too. wOoT!!

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks

like this one best, the font is better then the old one too, and it has a bit more higlights in the bg, but I'm not sure if that's better..

grtz Naz

Best answers
LOL! Koblano has gone insane! hehe.. cheers for the compliments mate, and thanks for your comments Naz :)

Hey, Primal.. PM me instead of on the thread :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks pretty good. Im interested in the bg, how did you make it? Dont actually tell me what steps to make it but, like what program is it made in?

Best answers
Thanks Ryoko. The BG is made in PSP7 with a lot of layers and quite a few brushes. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom