PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Sig - Part Deux

Demi-Shadow
Mar 13th, 2003, 09:35 PM
Ok, decided to remake the shadow sig with a new font and some different effects.. well, different to my usual effects :D

*First one remade again*

http://mysite.freeserve.com/mloc/sig6b.jpg

Not sure which one to use, I like them both.. but they are different effects (slightly different). At the moment i'm swaying towards the first one.. Crits, compliments, comments etc please :)

GreenBerets
Mar 13th, 2003, 09:50 PM
second ones better:laff:

imported_TwisteR
Mar 13th, 2003, 09:51 PM
i like the top one. thats a cool pic of shadow.

GreenBerets
Mar 13th, 2003, 09:55 PM
theyre the same pics lol

im going to do a crappy attempt at a Tails sig...how do i do avatars? crop the image and hope itll fit?

Demi-Shadow
Mar 13th, 2003, 10:02 PM
lol, 2-1 on the votes.. i'll wait until the traffic picks up. Hey, can you say 'WHY' you think the one you pick is good/better than the other? thanks.

Loki
Mar 13th, 2003, 10:04 PM
Second I like the light on the right side.

almostdeleted
Mar 13th, 2003, 10:05 PM
Very nice. I like the second but I dont think you spent as much time on it as you shouldve. It looks like you got worse. YOu didnt bring out your full potential. Still very nice though.. Hows my new son sig.

GotenksOwnz
Mar 13th, 2003, 10:05 PM
I think 2nd sig why becuz it has more gfx in it then the first one can you do it in green and blue plz :)

Can people plz stop copying ssj3_gotenks sig rofl ur all doing sonic and friends sig's haha sad tbh :p

Demi-Shadow
Mar 13th, 2003, 10:18 PM
Why do people keep saying 'I'm not doing my best' etc? Just because these sigs aren't trendwhorish? Anyway, thanks for the comments, looks like number 2 :)

*Edit* Can't wait until the main 3 sig artists have a look, I want their opinions.. (talking about Naz, Ryoko and Koblano :))

koblano
Mar 13th, 2003, 10:59 PM
LOL. It's funny, bcuz i remember back when i was like the one NOONE liked. (my sigs were ULTIMA CRAP!!)

Well, you see, i like the effect WAY better than the last one, but i don't lkike the shadow pic as much. I liked the other pic of shadow much better. But I like the new font (except the N, what is wrong with the n? Well, it isn't TAHT bad but the font is weird). Overall, i like them both, the bottom one I like the light effects, but the bottom i like the swirly fire effect. I unno, I say change the shadow pic back and then let me decide. but overall it gets a :yes:

Demi-Shadow
Mar 13th, 2003, 11:23 PM
Ok, this one is for Koblano..

http://mysite.freeserve.com/mloc/sig6.jpg

Ok, I fixed the N and put the other pic in :) Hehe, a time when Koblano sucked? no way ;).. then again, not saying I don't suck now.. but I used to suck, when I first started about 2 months ago.. :D

koblano
Mar 13th, 2003, 11:34 PM
The pic is the same? there is no change!

Demi-Shadow
Mar 13th, 2003, 11:42 PM
Erm.. no, it's a different pic, don't know if it's still on your cache or something but I reuploaded a different pic lol. let me try delete the old one from my account and reupload it again..

How about now?

GreenBerets
Mar 14th, 2003, 12:37 AM
i like them both! woohoo! could you make me one to replace this crap jin kazama one i made in 5mins? like the same as that maybe a green bg and Rurouri Kenshin:]

also if you do make it can you have it say PrimalFury instead of Strife? im gettin my name changed to that after i can FIND OUT WHICH ADMIN TO PM to get it changed! i dont know who the admins are! agh!

anyway, thanks and nice sigs

koblano
Mar 14th, 2003, 06:20 AM
I like it!!! I think it was cached, but i like it! Good job! The N looks WAY betetr now too. wOoT!!

Naz
Mar 14th, 2003, 07:49 AM
Originally posted by SSJ3_G0tenks

like this one best, the font is better then the old one too, and it has a bit more higlights in the bg, but I'm not sure if that's better..

grtz Naz

Demi-Shadow
Mar 14th, 2003, 06:40 PM
LOL! Koblano has gone insane! hehe.. cheers for the compliments mate, and thanks for your comments Naz :)

Hey, Primal.. PM me instead of on the thread :rolleyes:

Ryoko
Mar 14th, 2003, 08:03 PM
It looks pretty good. Im interested in the bg, how did you make it? Dont actually tell me what steps to make it but, like what program is it made in?

Demi-Shadow
Mar 14th, 2003, 09:17 PM
Thanks Ryoko. The BG is made in PSP7 with a lot of layers and quite a few brushes. :)

koblano
Mar 14th, 2003, 10:32 PM
/me snuggles my PsP7 buddy (gotenks)

Demi-Shadow
Mar 15th, 2003, 12:26 AM
^^;; hehe, snuggles from Koblano, I should be honured :)

imported_Mystix
Mar 16th, 2003, 12:25 AM
very nice!:shocked:

did u use liquify?O_o

Vegito1180
Mar 19th, 2003, 03:06 AM
your second one abd first one are the same bg and text just a new pic im am amazed :S (you could do better)

koblano
Mar 19th, 2003, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by Vegito1180
your second one abd first one are the same bg and text just a new pic im am amazed :S (you could do better)

First of all, go ahead and be amazed, but if you are gonna be at LEAST be literate (im am amazed? what the heck?). Second of all, I asked him to use a different pic bcuz i thought it'd look better.
End Flame

MinesSkylineR34
Mar 19th, 2003, 06:46 AM
im still wondering how you made those backgrounds :shocked:

Demi-Shadow
Mar 19th, 2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by MyStiX
very nice!:shocked:

did u use liquify?O_o

Don't have liquify :p

That background was basically a small section of a huge background I made using lots of different brushes, layers and bolour blending effects.