Can someone upload an esf with halflife

Best answers
i don;t get what u mean. u want someone to upload for u so that u can download it?

Best answers
i think hes saying he doesnt have halflife, so lets not go there.

you will need to go out and buy halflife to play esf as you require a unique won id to play online. its available on budget these days.

Best answers
I do have it but everytime I install it , it doesn't work right

Best answers
even if u have it working, u still have to buy, cuz u need a unique cd-key, (a key that no one uses) and the only way is to buy the game :)

if u already bought it and it doesn't work, then downloading isn't gonna do any better, since u have the full game on the cd, but if u download it, who knows what's missing .. and probably it's gonna be an old version anyway.

Best answers
ok when I try to start a game on my localhost it begins loading it then it freezes then closes

Best answers
maby try updating to the latest half-life version, that fixes ALOT of bugs and unwanted things in Half-life. For reference i think the latest patch is 1.1.1.0 and you can get it from a few places. i use http://www.ausgamers.com for all my updates and patches. If you already have updated then I'm stumped.

Best answers
ok it only lets me play local area network games I create. How do you play find the dragonballs and add bots

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhm.. sotp the warez talk? Downloading games and software is highly illegal and is not tollerated on these boards.

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You buy Half-Life from a store. You download ESF from the files section.

*Closed*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom