Sig fer meh plz?

Best answers
Can anyone make me a sig of Vegetto? Eh...don't know of what (pics) tho... anything would be fine! It would be greatly appriciated.
Doh! Almost forgot...I need a "[=TM=] Vegetto" in there somewhere...and a quote..."Call Me Super Vegetto..." ? Thx

Best answers
Meh as soon as I change my name everyone wants Vegetto stuff. :scared:

Best answers
check your pms :p
just put [.img] before the url without the dot and then [./img] after the url without the dot

Best answers
The fotns needs work. I don't like the font at all. The top fnt is very blocky and hard to read and the bottom is too big but if it went any smaller it'd be impossible to read. I unno. I'd say try diff fotns, but if he likes it he likes it.

Best answers
To messy tbh dont like gets 2/5 sorry. Maybe make it longer and the fonts better :D

Best answers
i need some good fonts lol dont i

well when i made it i wasnt planning to give it away i was just practicing bgs

besides i like it, he likes it, thats the point of a sig am i wrong

btw m8 your inbox is full but my aim is legolas pvp

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
with the one u made, it's hard to see the font, u can fix that when u outline the font with black (like on my sigs, and many others sigs), also try to keep 1 font at the same sig, or more fonts wich look alike, a contrast ebtween fonts arely looks good, the bg u made was pretty good, and the pic u made fitted, so overall quite a good job!

grtz Naz

Best answers
Gaaah! When you made your newest sig, it replaces the URL adress of mine! Fix it plz!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom