frieza disc

Best answers
frieza disc, ever notice that when frieza fights ssjgoku his finger laser doesnt even hurt goku? and how bout when krillin nails cell in the neck with his destructo disc, it just goes straight thru, no damage, no flinching or anything. i was thinking that with all the discs, that could also happen. when the person being thrown at is like 1.5x the strength of frieza,cell, or krillin, the disc should jsut go thru them and hurt just a little bit.

how bout it guys?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Esf cant be that true to the dbz story or it will be unbalanced and people like goku would whoop friezas ass all the time*would you like to be frieza*

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, ESF can't follow the DBZ story exactly, because DBZ itself isn't fair and ballenced like a computer game is supposed to be.
There has been many threads about making the disks blockable/deflectable, if that was your main point.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
imagine a krillin fights Buu ... eh ...

it's very unbalanced ... because Buu is as strong as Goku SSJ ... and Frieza is not even as strong as Goku SSJ ...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I kind of agree. I think the discs should be set to do a set amount of damage (if it doesn't already, at like 999999999), which would be enough to instagib somebody twice your PL, but not quite enough after that. It would become less powerful the bigger the gap became, just like the other attacks, but the damage would still be significant at higher levels. I don't think that's too much to ask.

Mog

Best answers
i think there should be a way to grab the disks like ssj2 gohan did in the cell saga. that would be cool.
my idea is that you need to be alot stronger than the person who threw the disk (2x or higher) and you need to press the disk catch buton or whatever at the exact right time.
that would be hard to pull off (and pretty pointless) but i guess you might be able to do something with the disks when youve caught it. (throw it back i guess)

(btw, in b1.1 you are immune to disks when in a ps/bs... so the only time your gonna get hurt by a disk is if you are standing still with your eyes closed! :laff: )

Best answers
That ida is cool, badse it on timeing so 9/10 it wudn t work.... but as u got more experienced u wud... it wud be realisitic and the fact that thats the only move that cant be blocked is annoying wud be great to caatch it... maybe make it unstable after u catched it and throw it away before a set itme otherwise it blows up on u??/

Junaid

Best answers
Well.. explain to me how krillin is able to cut Kid Buu completely in half if it wouldnt injure people more powerful then him................(even though he just sits there and regenerates...) but u get my point?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you could completely regenenerate any area of your body with such ease, would you care weather or not a disk hit you?

Mog

Best answers
the disc should jsut go thru them and hurt just a little bit.
LOL!, the disk should just go thru them and slice them in half and only do minor damage!! ;/ :tired:

Best answers
it is anoyin that they have a move that can kill in 1 and none of the other charecters do 2 my nolage

Best answers
teleport is your best friend there....:)

I'd have to agree with Sonic,but then the discs arent realy a threat since

1) They gain so little PL from disc kills
2) DD cant possibly be controlled
3) FD can be whored but he moves so damn slow like a snail everyone would rather FF him to death(but then again he would find out....stupid glow feature....)
4)When FD is used he stops moving whie throwing the discs
5)They are only 1-way,which means they only trravel in a straight line

But then those can be amended for further changes....because for instance you are instagibbed,not a good idea there,isnt it??

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
but the disc is kinda dangerous if you dont pay attention..

Best answers
and youd be hearibng that buzzing sound right at the moment it is 10 feet away from you,giving you enough time to teleport away....

unless you are sleeping on the game youd be alive,just use your ears.and eyes.Pretty much when you get killed by a disk spammer you would step up on the ookout for the FD,which is a big plus.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i had 1 time that some1 trows a Friez disk at me and then while its be hind me he returnst it to his hand and then sliced me in 2 peaces, its just a lamish weapon;( ;( ;(;( ;( ;(

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After the Freeza disc is thrown out he should lose control of it if he gets meleed. That would make it moderately less annoying. However, the point that I made three weeks ago still stands. Make it do enough damage to instagib somebody twice your PL. That way it's useful on a tactical level, but you can't just rely on it as your only weapon or else you'd quickly fall behind all of the other players, and after their transformations you'd be little threat. Do you see what I'm saying?

Best answers
It's annoying that he throws the disc after he is meleed when charging it up. Alot of people gets nailed that way and they should make Freeza's and Cell's Disc poof if they are hit while charging or holding it.

I mean, it's just weird that Freeza or Cell is rolling on the ground with a super sharp Kienzan in their hand.

Best answers
but fD is already sort of weak. people who keep moving avoid it with ease. also, you can fire kiblasts to distract him. if frieza keeps getting gimped, no one would want to use him anymore.

Best answers
the disk has a few glitches i think. when i throw it at someone most of the time it will go right through them and not gib them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom