esf beta 1.1 release

Best answers
Does anyone at all know when beta 1.1 is going to released or is it already? I hate waiting like this!

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well, just try not to let it get to ya, it is always best to be surprised, and if a mod or team member or anyone else replies they will say "when its done" so the best we can to is wait and be surprised;)

Best answers
ya what he said....but to give you a hint "be expecting it to release pretty soon."

Best answers
...i hope they make a 1.1 party like they did with Beta

i just loved the count down on IRC

and they started posting the links!

(ahh a day to remember :) )

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just have patience, bide your time. There's plenty of other things you can be doing instead of counting down the seconds until the new Beta might come out. No one can even say for sure when that is.
Remember Grasshoppa...patience is a virtue.

Best answers
Do u think it will allow some of the sayians to transform more than once? I think they should allow that and increase the multipliers of that of characters that cannot transform more than once.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Do u think it will allow some of the sayians to transform more than once? I think they should allow that and increase the multipliers of that of characters that cannot transform more than once.
Not in this beta, the team mentions it might be in beta 2! ;)

Best answers
who knows,they might add them in earlier.maybe they'll come in 1.2,maybe 1.3,anytime when we least expect it.

Do not be impatient,just wait for the release.I also want to get 1.1 so that I could play with Piccolo and Trunks.But I still have to wait,I just learn to tolerate.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, the whole thing is starting over again..

before the beta came out, we had 1000+ n()()bs starting threads asking when the beta would come out..

and now, we got the same for 1.1..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom