Scriptor needed

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have found a way to do something you would never think of, acsend beyond ssj, and no coding involved. ive tested it. it works. All i need is a scriptor (hopefully mr satan will read this) and then is can be released to everyone

Best answers
one question.. why?? i say we all wait patiently till they code in the actually acsend to higher ssj levels but thats my 2 cents....

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but that might take a while. we dont know how long it will take. and besides if this works we could have alot more fun with what we have. soccer, are you talking about doing something like the old ssj script? (dosent know another way)

Best answers
true but hey the esf people arent gonna add anything bad so its worth the wait of what comes out next by them besides how would this work, like they transfornm but no ki or pl rises since theres no coding involved?? and wouldnt we need models too??

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think it might work like the old ssj script. and i would think that you would be able to swap models related to the script, just like the ssj script.

Best answers
hmm well if u guys want it go right ahead good luck :D wouldnt be too bad to see it kinda like a teaser to hold us back;)

Best answers
actually im doubting that it will be like the ssj script, because i have noticed that after you do a transformation, the cf bar goes back down a bit like you have to gain more power to transform
i.e. krillin transforms at 3 mill, when he is done his power level is at 6 mill and the cf bar isnt full anymore, but when you reach 8 mill it becomes full again. Im interested in seeing what Soccer is talking about. Keep me updated :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
could you tell me what the ssj script is ? then i can tell you if its like that

Best answers
the ssj script was for alpha 2.0 its you instal it,do some things then press F12 or somthing and you can shoose your model like ssj vegeta and gohan and stuf

Best answers
it was a script wirrten for esf alpha, back when there was no ssj in esf. basically all it did was changing the lok of the model, nothing more. no power increase or anything ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah its gonna be the same exact thing, except you transform and the model changes

Best answers
and that's exaactly what the ssj script did ..

but i'm afraid ur forgetting something, models can be locked by the server so no one changes models!

Best answers
yup see like i said it would probably be somthing to hold us back like a teaser since there is no coding involved i guess it just changes the model

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by soccer28jp
i have found a way to do something you would never think of, acsend beyond ssj, and no coding involved. ive tested it. it works. All i need is a scriptor (hopefully mr satan will read this) and then is can be released to everyone
If you've tested it and it works, then why do you need somebody to script it for you? This seems to be impossible, wouldn't you have to change or add some more to the games coding?

Or it could be very simple by writing a script to change the model to the higher level whenever you go 'turbo...' I think that is how the old SSJ script worked for alpha....

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Part of the reason for the lock models function is to avoid things like this ;/

That said, this sounds like a recruitment drive, and this aint the place for it, in future use the PM function, thats what its for :S

SMACK! :devgrin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom