Piccolos second transformation

Best answers
i'd like to know how to make a second transformation with piccolo

i want to stat with the cape and when i transform the cape will fall of him as the orginal piccolo

Best answers
try the modeling section of the forum, i think others have already started on it.

Best answers
I really hope they make a new transformation for piccolo.But so many people been asking and i havent heard esf team say any thing about it o well we will see .

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well theres a slight problem with that thought.
Piccolo doesn't have a second transformation model, the game doesn't change the model when Piccolo ascends.
Look in your esf/models/player folder, and you'll see only one Piccolo folder, there is no folder for his second form, and therefore Piccolo cannot have one model of him with the cape and one model of him without it for when he ascends.

Best answers
Originally posted by thenamekman
I really hope they make a new transformation for piccolo.But so many people been asking and i havent heard esf team say any thing about it o well we will see .
thats cause the esf team is really busy there always working on the updates for the bugs and new stuff not to mention they have a life. so theres not much time in between for them to go around the forums and start posting and checking stuff all the time. thats why they got mods here to make sure things dont get outta hand since there so busy

Best answers
Originally posted by Xicer

i want to stat with the cape and when i transform the cape will fall of him as the orginal piccolo
He's gonna take mighty long to remove his cape.

Best answers
It's a page in a great site I found here in the forum (Bravo to the creator).
You can also find other skins!!! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom