PowerStruggling Piccolo's Scattershot...

Best answers
I Don't Get How You Powerstruggle With Piccolo's Scatershot... In The Main pag It Says Its A Scattershot being powerstruggled... how do i do it and with what beams to counter it?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the pictures are from beta 1.1 which nobody knows when it will be released yet.

I think(with think being the keyword) I have seen a PS against a scatter shot, but it was pretty much one sided as no ki can be put into the scattershot...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
:| you want to tell me that that scattershot whas a block? and you swap that many back?

Best answers
Maybe it was a spirit bomb pushing all of them back :D

Best answers
For some reason when i use scatter shot these big explotions happen all over the map?

Best answers
I had a PS with scatter shot, it was against a generic beam, i just clicked right mouse so the went straight to the enemy and he fired at that moment a generic beam and there was a PS between them. it happens rarely. (i think)

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Pwb
:| you want to tell me that that scattershot whas a block? and you swap that many back?
In beta 1.1 there will be Multi PS-ing meaning that you an ad as many beams to a PS as wanted. They probably had somebody using a large slow moving attack and shot a bunch of scattershots towards the large attack...

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
hehehe... when 1.1 is out. i going let the bot fire a spirit bom and i am going to fire the spirit bom FULL whit scattershots ^_^

then there is ALLOT of powerstruggles ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom