my sig thread!

Best answers
I'm new at making sigs and I used MS paint..whacha think?

the bubbles one I made isn't working...

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, they certainly are original. And for MSPaint they are pretty good. :smile:

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well.. it doesn't look good to me, then again , your new to it, and u don't use a top notch program to make sigs withpersonally, I think pixelart fits mspaint a lot better, and u can make some beautyfull things with that. Critting the sigs the cut-out is what kills is I think (on the 2nd and 3th) and on the first the pic looks reallly bad quallity... I think this is because of paint though..

It's hard to crit something made with paint, I know how hard it is to make something look good with it. Also the effects u can create are very limited with it ..., good luck with ur next sigs if u have the possibility u might want to try and switch to another program :yes:

grtz Naz

Best answers
I'm trying to save up for that Paintshop Pro thing everyones been suggesting....do ya' think I should get higher quality pics?

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, I'm not sure if it is the quallity of the pic, or because of paint, could be both, http://www.dbgtn.com/index.php?dbgt=cel is a good site to get high quallity pics if u need them (for only dbz/dbgt) if u need more sites u could pm me for that

grtz Naz

Best answers
One more done! What does it need? Darker text? Better font? One less picture?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks quite good, but I would change the text colour.

Best answers
what color would you change it too?

I made antoher one:

whacha think? I know I need a better quote so don't crit that....

Best answers
Cant really crit ur work since its done on mspaint but well good job on doing them few so far keep it up man :laff: :yes:

Best answers
well the first 3 suck but the last two...those were in ms paint? that looks like psp quality(thats a compliment):yes:

Best answers
Those look better because we discovered that one of our computers allows us to save pictures as "PNG". We want to know how or why, since the other computers don't, but it doesn't take away the quality of the photos and backgrounds.

Best answers
its beacuse you opened a png pic on that comp and paint searches and allows you to save whatever format you have opended

ex.On that one comp u opened aaa.png now paint can open open png and save in png
(i know it dosent make sence but i hope it helps)

Best answers
Thnax! that helps alot! I'm gonna try to make another REALLY soon......

Heres the one that I was suppose to have done "REALLY soon"

whacha think?

Best answers
Look like you're trying really hard, never give up ;)
and for MS Paint, those look quite nice :yes:
but as every1 suggested, try Adobe PSP or PS

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MS Paint you say? :D Thats nice.... Cool pics, considering your using Paint. But still... They look cool :D... I like the Vivi one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom