Senzu beans

Best answers
Does anyone know where you can find senzu beans? I can never find them. :cry:

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is a problem with the model, so they are pretty much impossible to see. They are at esf_river if you swim along the bottom of it, and at esf_lava on secod layer in the middle arena in those wierd looking light things...

Best answers
Ah so thats where they are..I've never been able to use them before...thanks!

Best answers
Does using sensu beans when ur a saiyan and low health make u stronger as the saiyan rule suggessts....?

Junaid

Best answers
no it just brings ur life back to full.. but that sounds pretty cool in a later version if they found a way to balance it...

Best answers
well that is cool and all but! i need realy major help here..ok u see when i start up esf and create a game or join one of ur servers like 3 min later (or 1) my game crashes so i cant like play or anything can some one plz help me plz reply ASAP:cry: :cry: :cry:

Best answers
is there any thing that happens in particular that makes it close?? like being hit by melee or transforming?

Best answers
Serg, I had the same problem, only my game crashed after 10 seconds. You have to put the video mode on Open Gl and if that doesn't work you have to put the cl_fxquality on 0 (look for it in the config.cfg file).

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Saiya-jin Jin
Does using sensu beans when ur a saiyan and low health make u stronger as the saiyan rule suggessts....?

Junaid
Only problem I see, is that it can be easily abused, hurt yourself until you have low health, eat sensu bean, and repeat.

Best answers
well vegeta did that on namek...... when he claimed to be ssj..... but maybe if it only gave you a small temporary token boost. like an overchage, once its gone, its gone.

Best answers
no, it stays forever.

and yeah, in the show they "spammed" it. so why not we spam it :p :p
j/k

Mog

Best answers
i think there should only be a few sensu's on a map at a time.
it would be good if it was proportional to the amount of players on the server so like 1 sensu bean per every 2 players.
also if there was some kinda indicator that shows which people have sensus, people could like go after them to try and get the sensu.

but of course, a better idea would be to have a player that plays as karin or maybe yajirobe and they deal out the sensus to people that deserve them! :p
and karin can hit people that dont deserve sensu's with his staff! :smile:

Best answers
Or maybe on team games have a selected healer who is a lot (or little) weaker than everyone else.

Best answers
Sensu beams are balanced 1 hit kill with a beam or disk lol.

Best answers
oh yea.........will the team by any chance be changing the code for the senzu beans?......ya know make them easier to find and use......;(

Mog

Best answers
Originally posted by mojojojo5001
Or maybe on team games have a selected healer who is a lot (or little) weaker than everyone else.
dende?
kibito?
mr popo? :p

i still think karin would be better! :smile:

Best answers
it would be really helpfull if there really was a healer on the game, cuse then people could go see him/her if they were almost dead. And it would be more helpful to actually be able to see the Senzu beans becuse i had to do alot of exploring just to find out where they are on this one umm no not riverside, but oh well, they seem to take forever to find:S

Best answers
esf is too fast paced for a healer in my oppionon, that player would just be a weeker fighter, well theres my 2 cents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom