Lynx's Signature Thread!

Best answers
Ok, I just have 1 thing to ask of everyone that view's this thread. Please! If you dont have anything good to say to one another then dont speak. Simply because I dont want my thread closed. Thanks.

Here are the sig's I have made.
The guy that wanted this said to "put anything in the sig", and I used SSJ3_Goku and he said he didnt like him so he wasnt using the sig. *sigh* "Put anything in it!"

These are for a friend Proud_Prince aka [-TFW-]Super_Android_17

More to come soon. Critz?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow, that SSJ3 Goku sig looks great, I can't believe the guy didn't want it. ;/ Oh well, his loss. :]
The second one looks a little empty to me though, like maybe add another picture of Android 17 to the right side?
The third one looks great, nice bg. I don't see anything wrong with it.
Good job! :yes:

Best answers
Ya, His loss. But thats ok he still thought it was good, Which i appreciate that. :) I made another sig of the Android17 but i dont think it's all that good, So i didnt post it. And the third sig i was told that the grid line's arent all the same size. Meaning the side's are short and the bottom or the top one's are short. :( So i need to work on that.

<-- Thanks for the critz, Any other critz?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The grid boxes all look the same size to me. Maybe because the bottom cuts off half-way through a row of boxes?
Post the other Android 17 sig, I wanna see it, I bet it's good. :D

Best answers
Well here it is, its not very good because of the right image.

Here is the sig I just finished, Pretty basic but I like it and other's like it.

Critz on the 2nd sig?

EDIT: Proud_Prince like's the guy Sesshomaru, But I dont like him as much as Inu-Yasha. He pwn's j00! Here are 2 sig's one animated and the other not. Critz?

None Animated.

Animated.

Best answers
Sorry to double post, I was clearing out my subscribed thread's and accendently unsubscribed my thread. :( I appologize for the double post.

Best answers
Just make the text roll faster it bothers me that i have to wait to see it out.

Best answers
Ok, I redid the animation. Its about the same speed but I made it better. Critz?

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Make the text roll abit faster. Also make the part where it shows your entire name stay much longer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd really used the Animted Sesshomaru one but its 187k :\
Dont want mods coming onto me and *****ing :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom