• Wheres the Ginyu Force?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ANDROID's they Made DBZ!

• Just Yamcha Please

• Just Tien Please

• We need Vegeta's friend... Where are you Nappa?

• Come on... We need King Kai, he gave us the trick of the trade!

• Brolly... the legendary super saiy-jin.. enough said

• Bardok had the saiya-jin spirit, we wanna make him kick frieza's a$$

• lol... haha my sides... errmm *cough* chaotzu???

• None

• Total voters
Best answers
Dear makers of this fantastic and commendable modification, but the true question remains still. Should not the Earth Special Forces have the Earth special forces, I created this thread to make myself realise how many people share the same views... so i ask you ALL please tell me your view on this:

<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=yellow, strength=#+1)> ESF stands for Earth Special Forces So let's see them!!</TABLE>

P.S could u ppl rate my avatar... my 1st try any good? Thank u!

Best answers
i say go tien....(big part of dragonball/DNZ up till about cell saga)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where's the none of them category?

-Karrde-

Best answers
The Ginyu Force!!! Recoom's fancy poses and the Recoom BOOM rock :)

Best answers
Brolly would be kinda cool but he's a movie character so that isnt going to hapen. And i realy dont care about the rest.

Best answers
none of those really appeal to me... u should have put an other or somthing.... maybe for a new play mode like "kick mr satans ass" hmm that would be pretty funny...lol:laff:

Best answers
I voted for all but Brolly, Bardock, Yamcha, Nappa, and King Kai. Tien is probably the most obvious character to add. There is no way he can not be included in ESF I have no clue why they didnt add him in b1.0. I'd like to see atleast Captain Ginyu of the GForcers. The androids also obviously need to be in ESF they would bring a lot to gameplay. Choutzu too, hes my 3rd favorite character (first Vegeta, second Tien). People always underestimate Chaoutzu. he was in EVERY saga and had apart in each saga. Saiyan saga he blew himself up, frieza saga he kicked Guldo's ass, cell saga he hung around kame house, buu saga he gave Goku his energy. So haha! Hes in every saga! He has the following attacks: Dodon Wave, Go Boom, and that technique he uses to paralyze people. Thats 3 special moves. That does it! hes in! :p

Best answers
yeah Chaoutzu would be interesting but not very efective really. Androids all the way and the ginyu.For some spice add nappa witha bit of tien but yamcha is useless thats my 2 centso_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NO! screw all those people! i wanna see Hurcule (aka mr satan)!! :D
:warning: i have to choose someone from the poll thing right ... :cry: go GINYU FORCE! :D

Best answers
The reason y no other was a option was god know how many ppl wu dwant other character in.. think about it.. garlick jr, spice boys, nail, dende, zarbon, king yama, kami, even roshi wud be up and running.. im guessing puar, oolong and the damn turtlr may have been characters ppl wanted to see.. i picked the main.

p.S please tell me if my avatar's ok?

Junaid

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok fine.....! your avatar... looks like a toy model / action figure :p but its cool :laff:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tien first, so I have someone to dedicated all of my playing time to. Then Captain Ginyu... without body change until they found a way to make it work (duh). After that I'd say Android 18, maybe 17 (though I prefer 17, he doesn't play as big of a role). I'd rather not see Yamcha in, since he really only played a significant role in DB, and Brolli is out of the question, I'd like to see Bardock but he would just be another Goku. Nappa would be acceptable after everybody else had been added, but lack of hair would make for an interesting transformation.

Best answers
i definatly want to see tiens tri beam. it is stronger than the khh wave but also takes life force.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i vote none

cause tien is a pile of crap who cant fight

yamcha is a fat loser who also cant fight

ginyu has no moves cept for body change which isnt very good

brolli is a move charater and there for not gonna be in

same just replace brolli with bardok

nappa i dunno another weak loser who has no moves

king kaio... comic relief does no fighting

androids are the only decent people out of that whole list... but i dont like them there too lame

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i chose androids because i think krillins wife should be in the game to kick his anal cheakso_O

:laff:

Best answers
Originally posted by MONXver2.0
Nappa , hes awsome I like how pissed off he gets. :fight:
Im not voting any, but he could be good at meleeing. He could have 'Rage' or something like that 10% Speed loss in swoop but a change of like 3 - 20 more damage :p

Best answers
Originally posted by Lone Wolf
NO! screw all those people! i wanna see Hurcule (aka mr satan)!! :D
:warning: i have to choose someone from the poll thing right ... :cry: go GINYU FORCE! :D
Yeah Mr. Satan all the way!!!! That'd be hilarious. And on the list I voted for ANdroids, because they are.....androids and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom