ESF BETA QUESTIONs

Best answers
:confused: i dont know if this hads already been done if so then please feel free and dont hesistate to delete this thread I just wanted to create a thread where people could ask questions regarding the mod and the mod creators wud give decent and honest answers and no idiots would spam :confused: thank you

My first question and the only one that i can think of is...

would i have to downloads the entire beta mod to play new version or will u have an update as downoading on 56K ids going to be harsh if you understand the problems of 56k owners! Cud there be an chance of sum1 goign out of the way to help 56K owners a little help by creating and update... rather than a full beta download...

sorry for any inconvenience this thread may cause...

Junaid

Best answers
Do you have 56k?:confused: I donno how they do it, but maybe they'll upload some files that have been zipped and split, if you catch my drift.:rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just get a friend that has cable to burn it onto a CD for you. Thats what I do when I need a file thats over like 50 MB. :D

Best answers
i k no wi can do tthat i did that last time.. but im talking for the more unfortunate ones... just imagine downloading a 90mb udate on 56k.. i want it to be fair if u know what i mean, no tall people have the liberty like us!

junaid

p. thanx zac for burning ESF for me!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your sentances are rather hard to understand, but I think I got what you meant.
I know 56k sucks...if you didn't catch it from the last post, I have it myself.
If you can't get it on a CD for you, then get a download manager that can pause/resume downloads and such, and leave your download on overnight and stuff. It'll be done before you know it. I have downloaded files over 300 MB in this fashion over 56k.

Best answers
I got 56k too if you have problems downloading then get Download accelerater plus best download manager i know that's how i got my ESF Beta took me about 2 day. I did about 30-50MB a day after school but now i hve it can't wait for the patch. i got it on cd too as some of the links don't work i got my freind to download it for me of Kazaa he has got ISDN (128K) so i got it on CD just incase.:) :)

Best answers
2 DAYS?!?!?!?! HOLY ****, IT TAKES ME BOUT AND HOUR OR LES!!!!! HOLY ****!!!!:shocked: HAHAHAHAHA!!!:laff: though... I do have cable...o_o

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Beta 1.1 will be a patch, not a full update, so the download shouldn't even be 1/2 of what beta 1.0 is.

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SonGokuSSJ_3
2 DAYS?!?!?!?! HOLY ****, IT TAKES ME BOUT AND HOUR OR LES!!!!! HOLY ****!!!!:shocked: HAHAHAHAHA!!!:laff: though... I do have cable...o_o
Don't laugh at those who are less fortunate then yourself. And just to even things out, it takes me about 15-20 minutes to download, and my connection isnt even that fast.

Best answers
well the download manager bit is probably the way to go.. if any thing a really kind person could zip it up with winrar and split it into seperate smaller files (i might do it if i had more space on my comp * has 6 gigz of space in total woot *) lol:laff:

Best answers
my spec for my PC

350 MHZ
Pentium 2
64 MB RAM
6 GB Harddrive
ATI 3D RAGE PRO graphics card(which is not working so i cannot play esf anymore untill i get some decent new drivers)

and when my esf was working it would still run at a decent speed offline. so if you ever feel bad about something just think, atleast my PC is better that BIGNAD's it most likely will be and i only got 56K.:cry: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom