Vegeta sig

Best answers
this is a sig with pics of vegeta. the bg is very very normal, i'm going to change that but i haven't got time now. I used lasso (whatever) to cut the pics out. i'm a bit clumsy so don't expect a piece of art.

at least i like it!

Best answers
hey i like it :D simplicity is bliss at times.... hmm i should be screwing around some more with photoshop instead :D that way hopefully ill become a good sig maker :p

almostdeleted

A
I really dont like it. :no::( its very boaring and you cut the pictures all wrong. The bg is just blue and well, the beam vegeta is shooting is wierd. Bad quality pics too. 3/10

Best answers
i don't like yours either. (just kidding. i made another one. you were right. dunno if this one's better or not. you decide.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The new one is a lot better, mainly because of the use of the bg in it. :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u need to work on cutting pics. thats what counts IMO:S

ur bgs ok... but u need to "experiment" with the filters and layers more.. keep it up:)

Best answers
Originally posted by MyStiX
u need to work on cutting pics. thats what counts IMO:S

ur bgs ok... but u need to "experiment" with the filters and layers more.. keep it up:)
ok then tell me ffs how i cut pics JUST LIKE YOU, CAUSE YOURS ARE REALLY GOOD ... give me a break! :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just trying to help..:S

well... first of all.. zoom inot the pic and use the lasso tool (polygonal lasso) then just cut it... dont get any of the backround in the pic just cut it right... and to get good quality.. drop the image size and save as a .jpg and pull the quality to the top. im giving u a break and some TIPS! ahem... ur welcome:p

Best answers
but i ALWAYS have white borders, even when i cut them, i used to do it with eraser but when i cut themm i can see the white even more

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom