PDA

View Full Version : yay...

Mister Satan
Mar 19th, 2003, 12:13 AM
thanks to uselessresponce i now have a sig....im gonna soon make my own but till then this baby(which i think is kickass) will do

what does every1 think of uselesses hard work?

Saiyaman156
Mar 19th, 2003, 12:18 AM
i don't see it, i am glad to host anything made by uselessresponse, pm me about it

Spiritfire
Mar 19th, 2003, 12:49 AM
i think it came out pretty good, yes the pic quality is bad, thats my worst point, i used alot more brushes than filters this time, i like the animmation except for when the text changes, the brightness is odd

And mr satan you want to have my babys *shudders extremely violently*

for those who cant see it mabye thisll help
http://www.geocities.com/mister_satan_6662000/useless_sig_for_me.gif
how am i so goofy lol, a guy wanting me to have babies with him is just a scary though *begins shuddering again*

Saiyaman156
Mar 19th, 2003, 12:51 AM
uselessrespose, you are a goofy, goofy person

Mister Satan
Mar 19th, 2003, 12:55 AM
i really hate the internet its so......evil...

oh about hte babys thing.......well.......it cant be helped the way i feel...j/k really i am...

Spiritfire
Mar 19th, 2003, 09:43 PM
http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/1880550.jpg
here it is off of my host, it wont be up too long thogh before my host runs out crits please

mr. roshi
Mar 19th, 2003, 09:46 PM
looks good ...green text is a lil too bright to see tho especially with the white glow around it

Spiritfire
Mar 19th, 2003, 09:48 PM
i'm not changing the glow cause i need itfor the animation, i might tone down the text a little bit, but then it may be tough to see lol choices, and i would have to redo the animations with the new text color

Mister Satan
Mar 19th, 2003, 11:03 PM
hey useless ya know when Saiyaman156 is gonna host the sig for you/me?.....thats hoping he still wants to.....or else im gonna have to kiss up to my bro...oh i hope saitaman hosts it,,,,i hate my bro.

Mister Satan
Mar 20th, 2003, 12:01 AM
srry for double posting now but is the sig working?

Hibiki
Mar 20th, 2003, 01:32 AM
u dont need to dubble post to see if a sig works

the forums will automaticly update every previous post with ur new sig,avatar,and so on

Mister Satan
Mar 20th, 2003, 08:24 AM
yeah thank hibiki but i did know that its just i was just seening if it worked with a new post..(cause i could see my sig but i didnt know if other ppl could)

but any thank for the freindly warring wont happen again

P.S is it acully working or not?

Naz
Mar 20th, 2003, 08:43 AM
it's working just fine now :)