Goku-Add On

Best answers
How about this, they should change the blocking system when it comes to blasts and blocking. If a warrior, such as Goku is on the ground, and a blast approaches, instead of being crushed...they should make him block, at the same time move him back, as his feet scrape against the concrete floor, scraping until there is no more ground, eventually being blasted as he hits the edge, or if successful; deflecting it back. Good idea? :\ Hey, I'm trying here, don't shoot me down :\

Best answers
nice suggestion but someone suggested that before and I think this was the answer: that would be allot of coding to do that. It could be a possiblity for beta2.2 but there is allot of work on that i think

Best answers
Ooh, I see..that's cool, I totally understand. But why not add it now? It's not coming out anytime soon, I heard.

Best answers
What do you mean why not add it now? I said its coming out in 1.1. Thats the next patch.

Best answers
You said crushing damage...that isn't blocking vs blasts, as in moving back because of the blast...that's what I mean

Best answers
Its exactly what you mean. Instead of being blown up instantly once you touch the ground you will crush giving you more time to block it but still taking damage. If they made it so you dont take any damage by blocking on the ground it would be unfair. This goes for walls too.

Best answers
Ah, I see, that's great. Ok, here's another one, how about 2 blasts intergrating into one blast, forming an even stronger one during a power struggle. Or, picture this: 2 people Power-struggling. I supposedly can come in the middle with my team-mate, what are my options then? To intergrate blasts? Or to help him block? What's the team effort options??

Best answers
Also in Beta 1.1 - Multiple PS's. This means you can come and help a friend out in a power struggle, or just blast the beams from the side and send them flying in a whole different direction (atleast thats what I've picked up from it). As for the Multiple Block Struggling, I don't think thats going to come with that, nor ever...Just doesnt make sense.....If you really wanna help out your pal, Just hit the guy who threw the beam! :p

Best answers
Ah, I see-that's cool. How about that new beta? Are you ready to upgrade?? That's been about 2 weeks...lol-what's your thoughts on that, EVERYONE =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think if you kill the guy who's firing the beam then the beam would explode and what help is that when your partner explodes with the beam ??:S

Best answers
I think if you shoot the person firing the beam to begin with is type-heroic, but I'd rather like it more dramatic, as in helping your partner defeating the opposing force using his own method of attack i.e; kamehameha..You know what I mean?? Integrating blasts :| I hope they add it, seriously. The more I seem to know about this Beta 1.1, the more anxious I am to know when it comes out, and I know you will say-it will be out soon, oh very soon, the POTW even shows it as well; as all will.

Best answers
im almost positive tha everyone here is anxious i know i am:D u just have to make sure u keep patience and it will come instead of "when will it come out" (im not saying ur gonna post that or anything just telling..) cause most ppl get flamed and all that junk cause of those questions:fight: ...

Mog

Best answers
multi block struggling might be in b1.1 too... shame no-one replys with useful informative responses so i still dont know whether it will be in.... :talk:

Best answers
Well mog, I havent seen anything on the 1.1 outline so probably not. If its not there it probably wont be there till 1.2 on... By the way stating that your axious to play 1.1 is like saying "I eat food" or "I have a head" lol. Just foolin. I'm havin trouble holding back, waiting for the release of 1.1, but I guess I'll have to wait...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Integrating beams... you mean like two people shoot a beam in the same direction and it combines into one big beam?
Similar to what Goku and Vegeta did inside Super Buu's head?
I've seen a thread about that.
Who would control the beam once it has combined?

Best answers
I guess the original person who fires the beam because its his beam, and the other guy is just adding to it's power.

Best answers
whoever has the most power and the strongest beam would control it. the question you should be asking is: "if two beams combine and kill an enemy, who gets the kill?"

Best answers
I think it should be like a combo kill. somethin like player/other player kill player with combo beam, or somethin ya know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom