Battle Over Earth Tournament

almostdeleted

A
Well, because of the war starting I wanted to cheer some people up. Im hosting my first "Battle Over Earth Tournament".

Its gonna be a classic 1 vs 1 torunament and thier is a couple of rules:

1. Have fun with it
2. If you die, or Give up you lose. Best out of 9 wins the round.
3. before the tournament starts, you pick your charecter and will exactly 5 minutes to train with me, and the opponent to raise your pl.
4. Do NOT mis behave.

and the last rule, once again, is to have fun with it, because that is what this tourny is for.

The whole toruny will be Friday.

Requirements to enter:

You must have at least 75 posts to enter and must have been registered for at least 1 month.

I need 16 people to join, here is whats open:

ENTRY's ARE NOW CLOSED, Here is the battle chart:

TIMES:

Everyone on right side: 3:20 EST time USA
Everyone on Left: 2:30 EST time
Server Name: "Battle over Earth Tournament"
IP: 68.194.167.39
LAST MATCH: 4:00
MAP: esf_g_tournament you can get it at www.redsaiyan.net
PASSWORD, well...youll find out after I send it to all out you :)

almostdeleted

A
Im thinking around noonish, maybe later. (est time).

Ok, one new rule:

I will try to hold the tourny every week. Every week, if you get in, I will send you a blue card. It will have the time of your first battle, your opponent, and an ID#. There will also be the Password to the server im holding the tourny in, and name. If you happen to not get in, but wanted to enter, you will get a red card with a ID #. Save the red card and you can use it to automaticalyy get in the next tournament. You can not enter the tourny twice in a row.

Im gonna make a website with Winners on it, and the dates of the next tourny.

Stay informed.

almostdeleted

A
You have to read better..

I said, Requirements to enter:

You must have at least 75 posts to enter and must have been registered for at least 1 month.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I probably wont have anything better to do, so you can count me in. If all goes well it might become a popular annual event.

almostdeleted

A
I hope it catches on.. I wanna chear people up about the war and everything.. :cry:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What is with the Miles theme of your avatar? Another Sonic fan, huh? My original nick was supposed to be Sonic the Vampire, but I thought they were asking for my name, so I entered Sonic Boyster (not my real name, but something I use as my real name). Anyway, being a DBZ mod and all I stuck with the Cell theme and it's worked. Looks like there is another resident Sonic anyway by the name of Majin Something.

Best answers
let Halorin enter, he can pwn half ur arses :devgrin:

EDIT:
maybe all of u, I dunno, really

Best answers
I'll join for sure...I love a challenge...only thing is noon-ish is bad for me (Yes, I'm EST time), because I'm still in school....I get out home at 2:35 though...

Best answers
Cool my first tournament. I cant wait to show people what im made of ^_^.

Err anyways is this going to be in forum time? Cause i dont know where your from lol.

almostdeleted

A
Well, its gonna be est time, and well, I already started to select you guys. Once I get 16 members, ill PM you all with your cards.

Im still waiting for guys like Magus, Nemo, and all the other owners that IVE played.

oNCE the tourny has 16 people and you have your times I will split the tourny. I will do half the matches, till theres one person, then the other half the matches, until i get 1 person. Then I will talk to those people, and we will set up a server for the last fight.

The maps will be as following:

The first, second and third maps will be: esf_g_tournament

DO NOT BE CONFUSED WITH GRANDTOURNAMENT, THERE DIFFRENT MAPS.

Last, will be cellgames

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [=TM=] Vegetto
I'll join for sure...I love a challenge...only thing is noon-ish is bad for me (Yes, I'm EST time), because I'm still in school....I get out home at 2:35 though...

I wanna be there but I have the same problem I will not be home until 2:30. I cant say that I will win but I'ts gonna be fun. I beat Mystix ONCE I might beat some of you guys.

Best answers
Originally posted by CrackerJack
You have to read better..

I said, Requirements to enter:

Well i meet that requirement......barley...*Whew*
so can u add me to the list.....in the gAME my name is "G"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can you add me too I might no go to school on friday, or if it is going to be later I will be there.

Best answers
i will join only problem is the start time can u make it a time where everyone is out of school eg 5pm american time, thats about 10pm in ireland.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom