Smash the bug!!!

Best answers
i would like to smash this Overflow bug/ or hack?

I have heard ppl getting the overflowed error. If there is a now cure pls tell me other wise post here the conditions and places this has happened to you.

To me it happened when i was on a non-dedicated server a guy called me a "racist" for no reason at all then i overflowed. I reconnected and the same thing happened. I will not say who say this unless its requested.

Best answers
hm i dont think theres a way to fix it...sometimes its done on purpose somtimes its the server...

Best answers
would this person happen to be 'Devil'? he got pretty famous w/ the whole spectator/overflowing bug and crashes... happened to me too.

Best answers
sonic has already found out how to do it and reported it to the devs.

Best answers
The only time I've ever seen this bug is if I play on 56k. When Im on broadband it seems to work fine. The again I haven't been in a game with the said individual either!

Best answers
ya i put a post on devil and his "overflow bug" today...i cant stand him...comes to a server...overflows everyone to even the PL's then overflows the server every time he dies or feels somone is getting remotely close to his pl...hes a sad sad kid i guess...i think he should be perma banned from all ESFORCES.com servers...getting his IP next time i see him

(YES im pretty damn sure its him doing it too...he joins games..NEVER joins a team only spec...game never crashes unless hes there or somone else is doing the spec bug...on top of it all he uses melee scripts when hes not crashing)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
if you dont want him on your server,
here is his WONID, if you feel the need to ban him, even thought he only disrupts the esforces.com servers;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom