whats in Beta 1.1?

Best answers
You can call me stupid , dumb and you can flame me...but whats going to be in beta 1.1, i know: renzoku, zword ,multiple BL,kame torpedoes and earth like spirit bomb.....what else?

Best answers
I just can´t wait, i got sleepless nights...ESF..ESF..ESF..ESF

Best answers
Hey i cant wait for ESF B1.1 to come out(I think i got that right) i mean, well i really dont know what i mean, but it sounds cool, besides I like goku and i cant wait for the next version so that way goku gets some more moves. i hope they get more for him he is like the only one that looses moves when he changes.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well, the team (by my assumption) probably wants the smallest amount of bugs in teh game, first they gotta be found, then cleaned out :rolleyes:

Best answers
I'm waiting, so that it will be a suprise, but i must know just one thing, did they decide to add buu's new attack, or did they drop it?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I think you are referring to the body attack right? Well I guess we will just have to wait and see then. They said there were a lot more changes they wont reveal so they can suprise us.

Scruffie

S
Oh, no duh.

I think, since it is on the front page, that he woulda seen it.

I have to admit, Beam Jumping kinda came out of nowhere for me, I hadn't heard a thing about it.

Best answers
You won't ever know all the things in 1.1 till it comes out (which no one knows when so don't ask)...only testers and team members know that (and some mods i think) so just keep playing and worry about 1.1 when it comes out

Scruffie could you make some room in your inbox Im trying to pm you

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Will Gohan look better in 1.1? Cause even though I prefer Kid Gohan, he looks so horrible im using
Adult Gohan :p NO OFFENSE TO THE MODELER

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Colgetto
You can call me stupid , dumb and you can flame me...but whats going to be in beta 1.1, i know: renzoku, zword ,multiple BL,kame torpedoes and earth like spirit bomb.....what else?
MAN Trunks does NOT have the Z Sword.

Best answers
This is true, trunks uses a sword he got from tapion, a holy like sword and Gohan uses the z sword.
Ever noticed how Trunks sword keeps coming back after breaking? ;)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
When did it come back after it broke

Best answers
The sword broke against the Android 18. Trunks knew he couldn't beat the androids, travelled back to the past, got stronger, and when he returned to the future , so did his sword somehow. and other people have wrote about trunks sword appearing again somehow. I think its in a movie, because i have a screenshot of goku and trunks (with sword holter) standing super saiyan together. and you don't normally carry a sword holster if you don't have a sword now do you? =P

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LOL his sword breaks all the time and then **poof** its back.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Duh, his sword is magic. End of story.

Actually, DBZ has so many loose ends that havn't been tied (ei: things that don't make much sense at all.) Like the 20 minute battle on Namek before it explodes that took like 10 episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom