A question for the ESF team...

Best answers
for 1.1, none - its a patch for bugs and a few new attacks.
later versions, probably not if you read around, most likey just the remainder of the transformations. Read the stickeys in the "ESF chat" , "suggestions" and "newbie central" before you post, they answer almost 90% of questions asked.

Best answers
I just know that Vegetto will be there (I read it in a thread).

I wanted to know if there will be more... So what you're saying is inpossible!!!

Best answers
no he is right. vegetto wont be put in, only dbz and vegetto isn'
t special. Later releases only new transforms and maybe mystic gohan!!!

Best answers
So check Vegetto skined thread in modeling forum... He said he asked a team member to add Vegetto and that he agread...

Wierd :\

Best answers
no he is right. vegetto wont be put in, only dbz and vegetto isn't special.
first off, Vegetto is from DBZ. Second, all the ideas for characters for esf have not been finalized (or at least one would expect not). Adult Gohan is a definite possibility and was listed in the info on 1.1, but had a note next to it saying he probably would not be included yet. Fusion characters such as Vegetto may be placed ingame, but fusing during gameplay wont be. I hope I have helped to possibly clear this up.

Best answers
whel easy! no one knows when the beta 2.0 whil be done right? whel maybe it's 2 years . in 2 years allote can happen,so don't say i heard or some thing like that, .every thing can happan now oke?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom