Haleluya

Best answers
Im sure now that after that video that this mod is coming out ometime before spring brake.(I hope)

Best answers
Hey i got my hopes and prays rite here with mme at all times :)

Best answers
hmmmmm, *looks at calender(sp?)* hey does the esf team ever pull some kind of joke on april fools? cause if they're planning to release it on some kind of holiday, the closest holiday is easter but thats a whole nother month away and doesnt cassify as "soon"

Best answers
i dont know what is taking the ESF team so long...but they need ot hurry up with this friggen patch. i mean cmon how long is it going to take?
:\

Best answers
Originally posted by vegeta0111
i dont know what is taking the ESF team so long...but they need ot hurry up with this friggen patch. i mean cmon how long is it going to take?
:\
dude you really havent waited enough

Beta 1.0 took a year and a few months....Heck we even celebrated Alpha 2.0's Birthday.

They have only taken like 3 months

So i think they are working fast.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys, please don't get impatient. Keep in mind that they're doing this for free. They get nothing out of this asside from knowing that others get enjoyment out of playing it. Let them take all the time they need as they have lives outside of ESF too.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Lol they have lives too but the people in this thread who are complaining dont..... they spend there life waiting for 1.1 to come out.

Best answers
i dont really care when the next patch comes out, i dont have a 'spring break' (in new zealand we have 3 2-week holidays a year, and then the 6-7 week christmas holidays)
but dont rush the team, look at what excellent work they have produced so far. I'm certainly not going to stop playing because the 1.1 patch takes some extra time.

Also, halleluja is spelt with a 'j' - its potuguese i think (not that its important at all ;))

Best answers
Okay guys, coding isn't easy. It always takes a huge amount time to code a mod or modify a mod.
Even if you're the most best coder in the world, it still takes time to create the code and debug the code.

Unreal tournament has a very easy language, but Half-Life is totally different from Unreal. Although, I've seen some variables that has the looks of Quake engine.
But hey, I'm not a 100% coder.
And I don't even want to know, how to code.

I hope that both mods. DMZ and ESF will complete their current patches, both mods are personally my favorite DBZ mods ( And only )
And I will say this:
"Keep up the good work ESF team and don't let those impatient fools piss you all off"
;)

Best answers
originally posted by golden saiyan
I hope that both mods. DMZ and ESF will complete their current patches, both mods are personally my favorite DBZ mods ( And only )
And I will say this:
"Keep up the good work ESF team and don't let those impatient fools piss you all off"

ill have to square that quote:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol...then about a month after 1.1 comes out we'll have complaints about how long 2.0/1.2 is taking :rolleyes:

Best answers
right, be appreciative of their work, its not like the charge you to pay, they have nothing for you to give in order to play.
they work hard jsut to give us something to play.
so i would not complain about how much time their taking.
i havent played all the alphas, but i played one, which erm. sucked.

sorry :( but it did.

and 1.0 beat it by far considering how much time it had taken.
so just think.

the more time they work on it and the more time we wait.
the better it will be.

please appreicate what these people do.
they are very nice, and they try to do whatever to get us places to download from and they set up everything.

i mean everything.
put your self in their shoes and just think of how much they work on this to make it better.

1) forum updates
2) bug fixes O_O (Those are a pain)
3) more moves, characters, items
4) more sprites
5) more models
6) more maps
7) more transformations
8) more effects
9) more sound
10) More ALOt

now tell me, how long would it take you to do all of that?
And make it work.

so please give some credit to these hard working people
sheez

Best answers
come on get a life, buy a skateboard or else, do sum sport, it makes fun playing with friends at air...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom