Ban Devil From ALL esforces servers

Best answers
Please ban this person from the servers ...all he does is join spec team and crash servers...he claims not to but it happens ONLY when hes in the game and happens as SOON as he joins then he does it every time he dies (how convienient) he also uses melee scripts...its VERY hard to play a game and enjoy it when somone is causing people to overflow every time they die...

His name is Devil...somone tell me the console command and ill get his IP for you too...

Best answers
you cant just ban someone from all esf servers by their name, you need their wonid. if you dont have it dont post it (not to flame)
but this spec problem will be fixed in 1.1 as i herd.
so who cares, just wait for the next release.

and the next time he joins just ban him from your server.

banid is the console command.

status to show the wonid, and a whole bunch of ****z

no one deserves to be banned from the whole game, no matter what they do.

Best answers
No one deserves to be banned huh? Obviously you have never been on a server when Devil was around. Basicallly the instant he is on the server, you might as well switch servers becaause you can't get anywhere cause he keeps crashing it. Someone like that who disgegards everyone else should be banned.

Best answers
I aint gonna participate in this, but he is a stupid goat and he has no life, thats why he does it. And yeah he does deserve to get banned from all esf servers cuz he does what he does with free will. Again, Im not participating in this massacre ;D

Best answers
i dont run a server..if i did i would ban him immediately...im saying ban him from the ESFORCES.COM servers...he causes EVERYONE to overflow constantly (and yes people deserved to be banned from an entire game) give me the console command to GET his wonid and ill post it...or if anyone sees him before i get it up here just post it...seriously...try waiting around for the next release by playing esf while hes there...you will be pretty pissed too

Best answers
K there have a been a ****en 40 billion threads about this guy, dude, he is just a lamer with no life with a really *** need for attention, yes I have encountered him and yes he is a goat, but nevertheless Sonic ( I thinky ) found out the bug and reported it to the devs, it will probobly be fixed in Beta 1.1, now stop whining and stop making threads about this guy, its just spam ;/

Best answers
I've Never seen him but lets just play a role.We're the Earths Special Forces and he is the next badguy after Buu.^_^:]

Best answers
I think it's hilarious, really. I mean. He'll come into a server and I'll be like, "Hey Devil, ready to get beat today?" I get no reply and sooner or later I find him. He usually plays on riverside, so he can stack up senzu beans, but I generally kill him in one life anyway without them. Then the overflow.. I come back and say, "Do you suck that bad that you need to hack to kick people out of servers for beating you?" Even though, it's not like people who run their own servers don't do the same damned thing when I'm owning them, but that's another point. I don't know. I think it's funny that he has to be that pathetic. I think I know something of how he does it and how it can be stopped from what I saw of him today. I gotta PM you, Sonic.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have his unique ID as he happened to drop into my server and I kicked him before he crashed it. But I won't be disclosing his ID as I agree... nobody deserves to be banned from the entire game... someone from the ESF team should give him a warning and if he still doesn't cooperate, then ban his *** to hell!:devgrin:

But if that error is fixed in 1.1.... why not just wait?

Best answers
I think he should be banned. Why not? He's making himself out to be a pest for the people that actually play the game. It's apparent he doesn't deserve to play the game. Let him go bug some other community. Let him get what he deserves, I say.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For what it's worth, I spoke to him.

He is just a kid. Being antagonistic will just make him do it more. When I played with him he actually stopped it for a little while.

He told me the exploit he uses in in half life, not ESF. And he also told (and showed me) that it has nothing to do with the spectator bug. He joined both teams and threw me out just the same to demonstrate.

I don't believe he's a bad kid but unfortunately I do believe a ban is totally in order. Think of it: he can empty ALL OF THE SERVERS and it would only take him about 7 minutes tops to do it, if he was bored enough.

I hate to shoot the kid down, but...this has to stop, and unfortunately that's the only way I know how, other then waiting several years for him to mature. :0\

Best answers
i think you shouldnt ban him for life...but a temp ban could be in place...for a few weeks or so..but still..he could just find another server on wich he isnt banned.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say punishment is good if I hear it like this but give the kid a chance to learn.. Thats all.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I say a temporary ban from the ESFORCES.COM servers is in order.
He has shown many times that he doesn't want to play the game the way it is meant to be played. The way he plays it is to see how many people he can overflow, not how many people he can kill with a Kamehameha.
I don't care if he's a poor, misunderstood kid who has nothing to do, that's the same logic owners of Pit Bulls throw at you when their dog kills someone.

Best answers
look if somone hacks into the pentagon just to say they did it..and they get caught.." Oh im sorry i was just bored" doesnt get them out of jail does it? seriously...i dont care if its gonna get fixed or not he will be looking for something else to exploit..thats just the way people like him are...kid or not is WRONG...i say we get the devs to start a poll or a petition and let the community go for it..

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
check this

I was in a big conversation with him and stuff, he says he has a crapload of ip's and cd keys, but i got his wonid anyways

Best answers
I do the same thing as halorin and sometimes got some info out of him (not much) just basicaly hes having to much fun and i got him to stop for a game once cause I made him mad :fight:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
it wood be wrong to ban any one from esf soo i vote we wate
till 1.1

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It wouldn't be that easy anyway. You can't just press a magic ban button for these people, you have to find a work around for what they are doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom