beta1.1

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The answer is...it comes out when it comes out.
Only the team knows for sure, just have patience.
To ease your wait, there is a Beta 1.1 trailer on the homepage. (www.esforces.com)

Best answers
Originally posted by DragonDude
The answer is...it comes out when it comes out.
Only the team knows for sure, just have patience.
To ease your wait, there is a Beta 1.1 trailer on the homepage. (www.esforces.com)
Agree whit that :laff: , but i think it whil be soon 2 month's or some think like that:D

Best answers
i can't wait for the game, but i will because im not paying for it, some cool guys are making it :yes:
i spose the trunks sword will be ok, esf have implemented a few things i never thought of, the beam bounce, just like good old dragonball :]

Best answers
Originally posted by Selkerot
Agree whit that :laff: , but i think it whil be soon 2 month's or some think like that:D
I really doubt it will take more than even one month. Because since they said that they are already in the bug sweeping process. And the movie! I doubt it will take more than 2 weeks

Best answers
well they released the beta 1.0 trailer like 24 before they released the exe to im hopeing thell follow suit and release the patch really soon after the 1.1 movie. thats sorta why i came on today, but alas i was disapointed, hope its soon.

Best answers
the esf team just needs to release the patach as soon as they can because so many people are just dyin for this update!!:\

Best answers
(is wer deutsch hier?)

i only say i love this mod (game). i hope the beta 1.1 was good :yes: :no: but the team must say the realeas date!!!:(

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
These are english boards, Please speak english unless you provide a translation

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom