Devil has melee script?

Best answers
Ok well I am sure you all have heard of Devil. Well today I was fighting with him on server, and he wasn't crashing anyone for a while which surprised me. Anyway, when I fought him last week and he was crashing server his skills sucked pretty much when it game to actually playing the game. Today however it seemed he had his counter attack perfectly timed to the point that no one could even touch him if they were head on with him. Even the very experienced players were getting beat to this. Before you would even land thepunch you would be countered. I have heard ppl mention something like this. Is it just my imagination? It just seemed very instataneous.

Best answers
whel i heard of the devil alright,but that's not the problem in this thread......................some how u can bind keys "u press bind bind bind+ teleport" in the console, u can say u are talking grab but i just fight one who whas fighting whit that sjit!, and it is prety anayoing

Best answers
i faced him too he was just sitting there than when i thaut i killed him i turn around to kill someone and the server laged and he was still moving when everyone els was stuck with me so i think he is weird, and when we where stuck he started killing us!!!:confused: so i hate that cheater he has a program or something, i say the hell with the :devsmile: he can burn himself in hell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom