Took Devil to school

Best answers
Ive been hearing complaints about this devil character. So I went looking for him, found him, and made him my little plaything. Even went as far as to take screenshots every time I killed him. Eventually he just kicked me, but I came back, killed him, he kicked me, I came back, ect, until he just killed the server.
I ended up chasing him down to another server, where I proceeded to kick his butt even harder, until he kicked me, and I came back, until I chased him out of that one. This happend a few more times until he just left and I couldnt find him anymore.
The servers are safe...for now.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
HUH i saw u and devil fight but Devil kick your ass. im sorry to say

Best answers
lol you cruel cruel man :yes: :laff: :]

EDIT: Lol i missed Orez's post......Tsk tsk Climax

Best answers
well when I first got in there he was already transformed, just cause he had a head start on me didnt mean I didnt catch up quick

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Devil doesn't play a very complicated game. He's pretty easy to get behind or beside and melee into the ground, but quite frequently when you do he floods the server. I'm not so sure he's worth bragging about, but good for you. At least somebody isn't afraid to kick him around.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Devil kicked my ass today.... even though I'm a n00b.... I'm not a crappy n00b either...... better then most at least.....
Anyways, Devil had a freakin 108 - 20 score when i was in the server..... after I killed him twice, I got a kicked again :S
I don't think it was Devil this time.... but then again, what do I know?

Best answers
That may be the thing that gets to me the most, he doesnt suck, but instead of bettering himself by facing better opponents he kicks them and just harvests the noobs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ohhhhhhhhhh! I'm sorry.... he WASN'T being good today.... HE KICKED THE GUY!! lol.... The guy that had the highest score....
:D Everyone was on Evil team... and he was on spectator :p... 6 on 1.. Hehe..

Best answers
well he was by himself regardless, plus he brought it on him self. There is no point defending the guy, what he does is wrong, plain and simple.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's....nice....I fought a bot and beat it :)

To the point...there are already like 3 threads about Devil, also, it isn't really a relevant topic to talk about how badly you beat someone...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom