The Devil Returned in a Unsual Way

Best answers
I happening to be flying around the server where he just appeared right in front of me so i started to whoop his candy ass but everytime i was about to finish him off he crashed the server but he really went to far this time i knocked to the ground and all of sundden flames of fire just covered up my whole damn screen and wiped my computer out period luckliy i had my restore disc but i wish someone would do something about hime hes keeping everyone else from enjoying the game;(

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Erm...
I highly doubt it is possible to do such a thing over HL...
If you're trying to make up things to get the guy in trouble just because he made you angry , don't waste your time.

Best answers
Yeah i could wanna see considering im the devil hahahah peace out losers.....:devgrin: :devgrin:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhhhh riiiiiiiight. You go do that you hacker-wanabe....

Best answers
so why did you think you had to go to the boards and post this spam about how you are "devil"?:rolleyes:

Best answers
Hacker wannabe ..
LoL .
Hacking ain't really hard :)
Not that I can hack or anything, But ppl say it's easy ..
Lol..
What a sensless spam ..

Best answers
Well,ok look i admit im not the devil and im sorry for posting the worthless thread but u try going to some ur servers and the first two min ur in the game it crashes i just hate him so damn much but anyway again sry bout the thread wont happen again:paper:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GameInformer, why are you covering for him? Maybe you are just trying to seek some recognition. Maybe you're another one of his names, but I doubt it. I know who Devil is, and he isn't you.

Best answers
hopefully the new update helps the servers alot more from crashing like they do now.;D

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The is to be no more threads about devil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom