Devil

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THE TEAM KNOWS ABOUT DEVIL. THERE ARE TO BE NO MORE THREADS MADE ABOUT HIM. IF YOU SEE HIM IN THE SERVER GET HIS WONID AND IP AND PM THEM TO ME AND I WILL PLACE THEM HERE.

His WONID's are: 1692877 , 1348869 , 2670525 , 3636253 (found using the same name as gr00vy)

GoldenSaiyan, another mygot server crasher, has this WONID: 1088242

Best answers
Alright Here is a update On devil.

He has alot more then one cd key. i ban so many of them that it is not even funny. He is just a myg0t fool who likes to make people upset. We are doing what we can to deal with him. If you have any of his many ips please pm them to Hsu. Thanks all

Whats that? Paladin in your eye?
Best answers
The mis-use of HL CD keys by clans such as myg0t is currently not really preventable. Valve/Sierra are currently working on it in their upcoming release of HL 1.1.1.5

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have heard so news that devil has changed his name to Evilution. Make sure if you are running a server that those won IDs are banned. He is only out there to couse trouble.

Devil has also been using the name [=TM=]Optional. I have spoken to the real Optional and I have proof that devil is using his name. Also when devil is using this name his wonid will be one of the one mentioned above.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom