Ray.Vin Signature Thread

Ray.Vin

R
Ok, Im currently new to the forum's, and ill be posting my work here. Critz welcome to anyone that check's out this thread. More work coming soon, But until then i just have this 1 sig which was made a few mins ago.

Critz?

grtz Ray.Vin

Best answers
Remember, monochromatic sigs actually can look very good. That actually goes well with the images you've placed inside, along with the text. Very good for the first time.

Ray.Vin

R
Thanks, I appreciate the critz. But not to be mean or anything but Vegito1180 how can you talk when your sigs dont even look good with the colors they have. Not saying I cant take the critz because hey this sig isnt my best work. But how can someone that is so new on making sigs and the colors you have picked for your sig doesnt look good talk about others. But anyway thanks for the critz. More sigs to come soon.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when some1 crits ur work, there is no reason to crit their work if they/he/she didn't ask for it.

Now, back to your sig, looks quite good, the bg is quite nice... only the raster ... and the font u picked fits with it

how long have you been making art?

grtz Naz

Ray.Vin

R
Well i just thought i crit his work here instead of his thread. :) Also Ive been making sigs for maybe 2-4 weeks, I still havent learned very much because of work, NS, etc.

EDIT: Here are 2 more sigs, I was just messing around with these. I got bored last night and made them for fun.

Critz?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looking good so far, try adding a border, it will help I think. And if you need advice on monocromatic sigs, just ask me!!!

|
| (Points at my Super-Duper sig)
|
\/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
umm....use dif images....it looks ok

Best answers
repitive images arent good.

also try a new background, using the same background and just blending it, is lazy imo...but theres an exception if u use the bg more than 3 times..it usually is already old.. lol

Best answers
ray.vin i still say your sigs need work and your the one with the stupid ass sig and you bearly started so how can you talk

Ray.Vin

R
lmao... I barely started? Ive been doing this for maybe 2-3 weeks and I can prove Im way better then you. If you like I can show you my old nicks/sigs all day long if you like.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok.. ray.ven.. take crits a little better. he gave u a crit he didnt ask u to crit his sigs:S

well anyway.. i think it looks good.. only problem that i see and i dont like is the guy with the horn on his head... looks weird.. just leave that one guy in there and it will look cool :yes:

:)

Ray.Vin

R
*sigh* Before you go and say I cant take critz read my post carefully and youll see what I said. Try again.

<--- On topic. Here is a sig I just finished making.

Critz?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks alright. The picture quality isn't the greatest, and the font (your name) isn't that good, but it's still a decent sig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom