Goku Beta 1.1

Best answers
I think they should put Goku's KaoKan in 1.1. It was his main move until he turned SSJ

Best answers
Well that is sorta untrue, he used it alot before he went SSJ. I also think that KaoKan should be in 1.1 or some future releases. This thread probably would be good in the Suggestions forum.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alot of people want Kaioken in the game, and have suggested it.
I highly doubt it will be in Beta 1.1, but hopefully sometime in the future. ;)

Best answers
Turbo is just a generic powerup aura. The Kaio Ken technique was the red flaming aura that Goku learned from North Kai. Kaio Ken would raise your powerlevel much more than a normal white aura, but also damages goku. So if they were to implement it, it would be a pre-SSJ technique, it would greatly increase your powerlevel, but maybe slowly drain your life.

Best answers
Hey he also used it against Pikkon when he was a SSJ that was fully sick.

Imagine if everyone had Kao kan lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
try reading the forums abit....this may have been suggested a million times :/
kiokan=overpowering goku=bad

Best answers
Yeah it will make the game unbalanced unless he loses health as well.

Best answers
nop.... the sugestion: make goku start with less pl, simply as that.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by sjj_gohan
Hey he also used it against Pikkon when he was a SSJ that was fully sick.

Imagine if everyone had Kao kan lol
no he didn't, first he went non-ssj then he used super kaokan.

this episode though, allthough I love it and actually is one of my favs, was used as a filler, and not entirely true to the storyline, like the movies

grtz Naz

Best answers
Just see it now

I booming voice throughout the map
Kaioken Times Ten !!

Some poor sucka in the distance see's the red aura and runs like a mad man

Best answers
firstly its doesnt damage you it makes you weaker to attack but faster and stronger...i believe. (say if im wrong)

I remeber hibiki saying that its planned to be in ESF but not until a future release.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku does not need to have 11 million attacks before he hits SSJ. He's already got 2 as of beta 1.1. The spirit bomb and the earth-like spirit bomb both dissapeer when he hits SSJ, and this would just add to that list. We should worry more about SSJ and SSJ2 attacks than unbalanced first form techniques that would more likely be abused than tactically applied.

True, in his fight against Pikkon he used some stupid technique he called "Super KaioKen" to pull of one or two hits during the battle. It didn't last more than a few seconds, and it was out of place with the rest of the show. Wouldn't you think he would have used it against Buu when he hit SSj3? Regardless, to balance it they would have to make it nearly useless. Goku already has enough attacks, and his ability to zanzoken while charging the most powerful spamming beam in-game cannot be rivaled by anyone else as of yet.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Once again, I agree with Sonic Boyster. :D
If Goku really needs Kaioken, we can worry about that later...much later.
Right now other characters need better and a wider variety of attacks.

Best answers
I know we'll cross that bridge when we come to it but for the record I will shoot the ESF Team dead if they dont add this move to SSJ3: Uber SSJ3 Move

Best answers
Replace normal goku's clear arua with red arua. Wow its KaoKan. OOO that was hard.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If they made it so you loose health while in Kayoken (sp?) it would be more balanced, but i don't think that they'll put it in anyways.

Best answers
no he doesn't need kayken...it will only unbalance the game. And he will get alot of non-ssj attacks but he has none ssj attacks except kame!That is stupid, every char gains attacks transforming while goku loses attacks!!!!Give him an attack that will replace the spirit bomb while ssj. And that ssj3 attacks is pretty cool but might cause alot of lag cuz it is an enormous beam!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom