• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dontcare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
do you think you could add one more thing into 1.1

well, you know how the dbz fighters throw theirself back and stick outr their arms and legs to stop from hitting into the ground?

well it would be cool if you guy could have a button to do that, but it still takes about 10hp if you got hit real bad.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually I think that is a good idea. I don't think it needs to cost health though. Just have it do that animation everytime you stop yourself after being hit by melee. Although this does seem like a suggestion...but unfortunately I can't move it...

Good idea though

Best answers
errr .. isn't this the recover thing that esf already has o_O

Best answers
Unless I've misunderstood what you're suggesting, this is already in. It costs a certain amount of ki, and if you don't have the ki, you're unable to stop early.
Try clicking the attack button (left mouse) after you've been meleed and are flying through the air; if you have ki, you should hear a swish and your character should right himself. This also works if you've already hit the ground and are lying stunned; you can recover quickly using ki.
I hope this helps.

Best answers
but it still has no animation, and it takes hp, i mean like 20hp
and you really cant depend on that one.
thats why i suggested this one.

Best answers
It would be real nice if that move would be implanted into the game, because it would look real nice :]

Best answers
it does have an animation, they just don't stretch out their arms.

Best answers
i would love to see that animation ahah.

all it does is stop them, take hp away, and some ki away.

it has sound, not animation.

i mean when you stop you throw a ki shield behind you like
+ = the person
( = the shield to pretend the person was facing this way flying backward

<- +( he would throw a ki shield back and make a sound, which would take no hp and very little ki.

Best answers
But why take hp away? For just making that move?

Best answers
who cares they have an animation for it....no need to add anything else to it.:tired:

Best answers
no they dont, they have the guy move, but they have no added se or nothing to depend on when you use it.

and dude your sig image is way to big, try to cut it down in half.
i dont like to scroll down and see that huge Ass image eveytime i read your posts.

Best answers
and dude your sig image is way to big, try to cut it down in half.
i dont like to scroll down and see that huge Ass image eveytime i read your posts.
how does this pic grab ya?

Best answers
im going to have to change my mind and say yes..i actually do think its a good idea.;D

Best answers
Wait I am confused. Are you suggesting a recover animation with health loss for stronger attacks closer to the ground? Well I don't know, I really like the recovering for the game already. The recover animations are great, there some of the better animations in the game. Somtimes they throw there hands down to do little handsprings back up. I don't see what you are suggesting.

Best answers
if you get hit by melee, you press a binded button so you can stop your-self in your tracks with some cool animation with the hands and feet.

then you lose little ki and you lose about 10hp everytime you do it, so the melee is still effective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom