New Sigs

• Yeah there OK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Avatar and Sigs are COOL

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey guys do you like my new Super 17 signature and my new 17 Avatar I think is way super better than my Vegetto sigs I used to make I think this ones are better quality my Vegetto sigs had such low quality I wasnt satisfed with my work.I decided to create my new Sig and Avatar so what do you think???

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the bacround needs some work, as does image quality
what program do you use?
if its your first 8/10
if its not your first 4/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use Adobe Photoshop 7 umm I dont know how to make the pics Better quality I just got them from webshots or google....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
www.dbgtn.com you can find pretty good quality pics there, try using the smude tool on a low setting along fuzzy edges that can fix the quality a little bit at least.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that must be the lightning tutorial i saw somewhere....make your sig smaller, itll look better

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try not to stretch your pictures out, unless its within proportion (ie: same stretch both in the x and y-axis).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanx a lot guys dbgtn have some good pictures THANX!!! Umm Im taking that sig out im gona post my SONIC SIG! lol

almostdeleted

A
DOnt take Majins, Mine, and SOccers IDea Especially g0tenks. grr.. We have these sigs for a reason , besides,... Well, I could say more but ill proably get banned so I wont.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm for your information I made those SONIC sigs a super long time ago it was before I sign up here OK Because if they were new I could put Im gonna put my NEW SONIC SIGS read please ok and this a free country anyway is not your idea ok I was posting my Vegetto sigs cuz im a big fan of Vegetto but I decided to put my SOnic while I try to make a new 17 sig since the one I post suck big time ok!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Calm down dont fight like children its just a sig. Anybody can make what they want.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to be honest, that 17 sig is harldly any difference from the last, you used the same lightning effect, just a different color and different locations for the bolts. You also use the same picture, dont inage quality on the 2 c-17 pics isnt that bad but the 1 pics are not very good quality.
one question, were you trying to make the 2 c-17s line up with eachother because they arent and it looks bad because of that
the sonic one was better

i give it a 5/10

Best answers
W00T i have super 17 in my sig so it just shows that A17 rulz da world of dbz/gt :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ill get to work on another 17 sig for now ill stick with the SONIC one that everybody loves lol
**Edit** Is this any better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Im gonna still try to make another background I dont give up that easily...

Best answers
Just to let you all know Vegetto91 rips sigs, He pmed me a couple days ago talking about could he take my Super Android 17 sig i made for Proud_Prince and take his name off and add Vegetto91 on it and say its his. *sigh*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for some reason i dont find taht hard to belive, or only with the sonic one which has good pictures, good bacround and so on,
but i think he did make the 17 one because well to be completely honest, whod want to rip them?
btw-TheWasp are you merlin/optikillusion? your style looks alot like his

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom