What happened here!!

Best answers
Frick! I used to come here and get critz on my work. Now I come here and i post work and all i ever get is either:

A) WoOt!! Thats wicked awesome, you're my hero ect. ect. ect...

B) That sucks, maybe you should curl up in a ball and die

C) ...no response at all...

Where the heck is all the graphically talented to instruct me? The last 4 topics I've made about my work have gotten slim to none replies, while i see a ton of crappy work gettin tons of replys, and 90% of them don't even pertain to the friggin topic!!! All I can say is that this forum is for givin sig critz, and thats what I want. If you don't like my stuff, thats fiune. But tell me why you don't (AND DON'T SAY IT'S BECAUSE THE GIRL ISN'T NAKED!!!!). I want good critz so I can get better.

[end lament]

Best answers
the reason u dont get replys is beacuse your already good while other people need the advice given to then

Best answers
I know i'm good (not tryin to sound ****y, but I am not the worst sig maker) but i still need critz to get better. And I'll even listen to critz from noobs, not sayin they'll be right but i'll listen. I just need critz

Best answers
ah you want crits then i think the pic quality is low and you should cut them out better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its not easy to cut out those single strands of hair, i know first hand

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You dont have to cut out each strand of hair. If you look in my sig thread, you will see two sigs I made with girls in them. I wasnt even close to cutting out all the hair, but it still came out good imo. :rolleyes:

Best answers
a'ight, thats your opinion and I thank you Vegitto. Actually, the "glow" was put there on purpose bcuz without it it blends too much with the background. And the pic quality isn't low, they are masked bewteen some layers to give it a grungier effect. But I realize what you were sayin and thanx for the critz (BTWm I WASN'T REFERRING TO HAVING TO CRIT THIS SIG. JUSYT ANY OTHER SIGS I MAKE< PLEASE CRIT WHEN I SAY I WANT CRITZ!!!)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
maybe you should curl up in a ball and die :S

Best answers
Tbh you shoundnt care wat people say about your sig since if your happy with it then thats wat matters **** wat others say.

Best answers
You need lots of improvement koblano. Trust me. Remember this isn't the only forum out there for artwork, and it doesn't contain the best upon the best artist's to crit your work. (Just a side note, some people who actually say that 'your my hero, you own' etc etc...have never really looked at shadowness.com, deviantart.com or other sites that contain the best artist's in this medium, end rant).

If you don't get crits here, go to another forum and post there as well, thats what I do. I post one here, post the same in about 2 other forums. It's funny how I get a much more broader opinion on my art there than here, and vice versa. :p

But if you really want crits, post that you want crits in the thread, some people just look at the thread titles and skip some..

Hope this helps.

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegito1180
ah you want crits then i think the pic quality is low and you should cut them out better
my pics are cut out very bad too, i dont care, i do it for fn, you dont have to start flaming people cause they want an oppinion and you can't give them one, so the best option is, start saying how bad their sigs are, pretty pathetic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i rarelly give crits on sigs anymore, cause basically i feel alot of talent is waisted on signatures. i think alot of people that are good at graphics could be doin somethin better than making a banner.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i like siggys there fast and spimle and look pretty

i did make my first walpaper thoe came out good :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I dont see why this thread is in artwork or signatures. It looks to me like you are complaining that you dont getmany replies to your work. Just live with it, so what if noone comments. I post in around 6 different forums and I get a wide variety of critism because of that.

next time, try not creating a thread saying how much you dislike people not posting and make something that makes people want to post. I.e. maybe make something other than a sig?

Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom